Colorado Karting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Karting Thread

Figured I'd start a new dedicated thread rather than keep changing the dates on Roland's.

Meeting today at Unser (2 for 1) at 3:00pm if anyone wants to join.
    JOY IS AN E30...

I'll be there!

Comment

Broke/working.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I dig the new karts and track layout, even though it is a little slower. I don't like the new split. Inside is faster, but you have to go slower overall to do it. I have the most room for growth in the last turn. Apexing too early and tracking out too wide on the exit. Thinking I should track out farther in the 2nd to last turn to link the two.

My best time was 20.976
        Roland won the day with 20.874
        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
          I dig the new karts and track layout, even though it is a little slower. I don't like the new split. Inside is faster, but you have to go slower overall to do it. I have the most room for growth in the last turn. Apexing too early and tracking out too wide on the exit. Thinking I should track out farther in the 2nd to last turn to link the two.

My best time was 20.976
          Roland won the day with 20.874
          I need to turn in earlier on the last turn, I'm Ape Latexing the isht out of it....

Overall a good day though, I think I race better when I'm tired.

Glad we both broke into the 20 second barrier!

Comment

Went back today to try to shave some tenths. Best I could muster was 21.2" :-(
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I still haven't been. What are the "best" days to go, or most frequented days. If I can work it in around school and possibly work, I'll try to come

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                I still haven't been. What are the "best" days to go, or most frequented days. If I can work it in around school and possibly work, I'll try to come
                Early afternoons on week-days, but bring some friends just to make sure you're not the only one there. Tuesdays are BOGO, I think Thursdays are too now from what Alex was saying. Give me a call before you go, I'm always down to come out if I can.

Comment

I usually give up half way through the race and starting sliding... :)
                  Roland still wanna do that trunk swap?
                  Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
                    Roland still wanna do that trunk swap?
                    Yes, sent you a text. :D

Comment

Anyone interested in an afternoon session at Unser tomorrow? Wx is gonna be shitty, perfect for indoor karting!
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                        Anyone interested in an afternoon session at Unser tomorrow? Wx is gonna be shitty, perfect for indoor karting!
                        I'm in.

Comment

Are Monday nights pretty busy at Unser? Thinking of going up there tonight with the fiancee so she can race her first time.

Comment

afternoons on weekdays are the best. it tends to get busy after 5:30ish.

Comment

Ended up going with my brother, ran some pretty good laps

Comment

Working...
                              X