No announcement yet.

lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish you guys made these for e28s. I've got some negative camber I'm trying to take out on the red 535is and really like this concept.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Ive got the risers, trailing arm bushes and diff bushing. I'm very happy with how the rear end steps out now and doesnt wash like it used to under compression. Works well for my derfting. Will be buying more goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
        Wish you guys made these for e28s. I've got some negative camber I'm trying to take out on the red 535is and really like this concept.
        We started making them, but there wasnt enough interest among the e28 crowd...

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
        Ive got the risers, trailing arm bushes and diff bushing. I'm very happy with how the rear end steps out now and doesnt wash like it used to under compression. Works well for my derfting. Will be buying more goodies.
        awesome!

Comment

Install question for subframe risers:

Do I re-use the big flat metal washer that is on top of the stock subframe bushings, or not?

I think it's number 12 in this diagram:

Link to page:

Comment

Originally posted by mulletman View Post
            Install question for subframe risers:

Do I re-use the big flat metal washer that is on top of the stock subframe bushings, or not?

I think it's number 12 in this diagram:

Link to page:

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...13&hg=33&fg=30
            Yes, make sure you reuse this washer. its a necessary piece.
            :)

Comment

Awesome, thanks man. I loved the control arm bushings when I put those in, and I can't wait to put these back together.

Comment

Anyone else have any opinion on these?
                I'm about to pull the trigger on the Riser bushings, rtabs, and cabs. I really don't want my daily to be harsh but I would really like to try these out.

Comment

Do these need to be pressed in or can a hammer do the job?

Comment

C-Clamp works if you don't have a press.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                      Anyone else have any opinion on these?
                      I'm about to pull the trigger on the Riser bushings, rtabs, and cabs. I really don't want my daily to be harsh but I would really like to try these out.
                      Love them. You might notice some increased noise volume and a bit of harshness but Imo nothing extreme and fully worth it.

Also yes, I used a rubber mallet to knock Em in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                        We started making them, but there wasnt enough interest among the e28 crowd...
                        Hmmm..sounds typical of E28 guys for sure!

Last time I asked, it seemed like there was no intent on doing these for E34, is that still the situation? I want some camber out of the back of my car in a bad way, I hate that shit.

If you guys do decide to do some E34 bits, please let me know!

Luke

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Hi Luke.
                          There are no plans for the e34... E36 on the other hand is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
                            Anyone have a confirmed camber change from running H&R Sport springs with this setup?
                            ^^ +1
                            my current camber is -2.5* with H&R sport + Billie touring sa
                            [ETA - E30 Adapters] 5 Lug kit with e46m3 front and e46 325/328i rear brake setup
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------
                            [ETA - E30 Adapters] - 5 Lug kit | DTM Shifter | DSSR
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------
                            Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm debating on purchasing these.

Has anyone tried these with H&R races? I don't have access to a welder anymore to weld in the tabs on the subframe and was hoping this would relieve a bit of toe and camber.

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidarlen View Post
                                I'm debating on purchasing these.

Has anyone tried these with H&R races? I don't have access to a welder anymore to weld in the tabs on the subframe and was hoping this would relieve a bit of toe and camber.
                                These will not change your toe settings, but will reduce your negative camber.

Comment

Working...
                                X