M60b44 #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M60B44 Vs E30 M20Turbo.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

And before that I raced a buddy in another e30 that's had a HX35 on his m20 and he got a car on me once he got into 5th gear. Other then that i was 2-3car lengths ahead from 2nd-4th gear due to my S4.10 killing my top end
    Because V8
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=282219

Doing it wrong since 91:wgaf:

Comment

Sweet build. This thing ever see a dyno?

Comment

Starting my m60b44 build as well. Thanks for the detailed pics!

Comment

My guess depends on how much happens to the combo, with just a tune and knowing stock m62s occasionally put down near 270 wheel, I think that can be bumped to 290 wheel if everything is perfect. With some decent tubular headers and maybe mild head work, I'd be stunned if the system couldn't achieve 80 hp/l which puts it right at 300 whp with 15% loss rule

Seeing 4.4s put down close to 300 wtq stock is what gets me curious. If we can put together a way to bump peak torque closer to 7k, let's say it holds 250 tq @ 6500, that's 310 whp. Maybe big throttle, shorter of the m62 intakes, or full on port and intake enlargement with good exhaust that could happen

Comment

Working...
          X