E30s racing in Seattle - Pics Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
    wuda u mean opened up? Pacific has been open since the 1950's, just under the name SIR.

Oh, well I was under the impression that some new race track opened up around 2000.
    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

great stuff....

vids were great...so smooth. Its great to see in car vids w/ e 30's
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by wazzu70 View Post
        Congrats to you Lance on your record breaking lap time. Sub 1:40 correct?

Also if you want to see the history behind Dales #192 car you can view it here:

If my computer didnt tank I could show a lot more "damage" pictures from the T5 tire wall damage at PR and the T2 roll over at Spokane last season.

In car Vid links from #192 for those interested:

[Plug] Anyone who lives in the PNW should come to one of these races. They are cheap to get in and the pits are open. If you can turn a wrench Im sure someone will be mroe than happy to recieve some help. If you just want to drool that is acceptable as well. Working on a stripped down race car is a great way to learn the mechanics of a car. Also if you are interested in racing but dont have the $ there is no better way to learn than setting up the cars and learning what suspension changes have what effects. [/Plug]

great stuff....wow alot of accident history.......$$$$$$$$ great vids
        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Working...
        X