Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to Munich and looking for junkyards along the way. Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Munich and looking for junkyards along the way. Help!

So as the title says,
    I'll be heading to Munich via car from Naples Italy this weekend and I was hoping I could hit up some junkyards along the way.

Also, I was unable to find anything on Craigslist (germany) do they use something else to sell off used parts?

Thanks!

Yes, they use ebay, and small parts car shops. There aren't really very many junk yards over there.

Comment

I'm in Berlin and they use an app called eBay Kleinanzeigen. And that is not true ^^ there is a lot of junkyard (Schrottplatz) around me and I know there is a lot in the south near Munich. Just type in Schrottplatz Munich and a ton will pop up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ginger1340 View Post
        I'm in Berlin and they use an app called eBay Kleinanzeigen. And that is not true ^^ there is a lot of junkyard (Schrottplatz) around me and I know there is a lot in the south near Munich. Just type in Schrottplatz Munich and a ton will pop up

Kleinanzeigen is a great website. Sure, there are junk yards, but they don't necessary contain the cars or car parts he is after. I've had much better luck with people who are parting out just old BMWs over 'junk yards' like the typical american pick and pull.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
          Kleinanzeigen is a great website. Sure, there are junk yards, but they don't necessary contain the cars or car parts he is after. I've had much better luck with people who are parting out just old BMWs over 'junk yards' like the typical american pick and pull.

Agreed. The bigger junkyards that come on the google searches are not pick and pull. It's just a big warehouse that is inventoried. It's kind of wack. If you dive a bit deeper, you can find the good ones. There is a little place a few minutes away from me by bike that has 6 e36s and 3 e30s sitting there. I didn't have time to go and look around and I couldn't even find it on the Internet. The German market is weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X