Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB suspension, mainly coilovers, but open to the right spring/shock combo

Comment

Looking to buy an exhaust from the flange at the cat to the muffler tips. i dont care what it is as long as its cheap and doesnt have leaks. mine's all kinds of leaky and it's starting to embarrass me.
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by mcgyver View Post
        looking to buy an exhaust from the flange at the cat to the muffler tips. I dont care what it is as long as its cheap and doesnt have leaks. Mine's all kinds of leaky and it's starting to embarrass me.
        $50. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=283841
        Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

but thats such a long drive for me, thanks though! i'm just gonna wait till i find somethign around RVA
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Looking for an E30 M42 chip. Dinan, Conforti/Turner or MarkD/EAT preferred.

Paypal if it needs to be shipped or cash/trades in person. In person pickups in Baltimore, DC, Winchester, or points in between.

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
              but thats such a long drive for me, thanks though! i'm just gonna wait till i find somethign around RVA
              I'd ship it, if you don't want to wait.
              Patrick Henry

Comment

im still looking for a local exhaust setup...
                Last edited by McGyver; 05-11-2013, 05:57 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

check out criags in personnels might find some virgina there!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carfantiti View Post
                    check out criags in personnels might find some virgina there!!!!!!
                    maybe even some in varina? (town right outside of rva)
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll be driving down to Lynchburg next Friday and am in need of a drivers side sport seat base as well as the panel for the rear of the seat in black if possible. I just need the frame and sliders for the base. As long as the frame and internals are in good shape the rest of it doesn't matter.

I'll be coming down 81 or could come down 29 as well.

If anyone has anything please let me know.

Thanks,
                      Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Nick325is View Post
                        I'll be driving down to Lynchburg next Friday and am in need of a drivers side sport seat base as well as the panel for the rear of the seat in black if possible. I just need the frame and sliders for the base. As long as the frame and internals are in good shape the rest of it doesn't matter.

I'll be coming down 81 or could come down 29 as well.

If anyone has anything please let me know.

Thanks,
                        Nick
                        I have the base and slider. I live 3 miles off of 81.
                        Patrick Henry

Comment

Dash

Looking for a crack free or minor cracks dash.

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by mcaden View Post
                            Looking for a crack free or minor cracks dash.

Marc
                            Looking for a crackfree dash as well. I have a Nardi wheel I can trade for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

exhaust. local. i need it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                                exhaust. local. i need it.
                                I need mine gone. $20 plus shipping.
                                Patrick Henry

Comment

Working...
                                X