No announcement yet.

Costco Gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes- the top end of an M10 and the bottom end of an M50.

t
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

If you aren't running your e30 on the blood of baby harp seals or unicorn semen, then youre ruining your engine.
      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Originally posted by dnguyen1963 View Post
        Your friend really needs to go back to school and learn some chemistry. Google to see how many refineries are left in this world.
        This......my point.....exactly.

Gas companies trade tankers of gasoline at the rail yard when one company is running low. Just because the sign says Valero or Shell doesn't mean that it is.

Generally if the gas is shitty at one place, it probably has water in it. Likely due to mishandling or faulty storage. Does Costco mishandle their gas? Come on! Maybe at a station or two but sure as hell not as a company.

Sometimes the gas is just shitty in the entire region or state. I can say that Colorado gas is definitely worse quality than what we have in tejas.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
          It's not just costco gas you need to worry about, it's ALL California gas you need to worry about. The additives and formulas that y'all have over there are so severely fucked, it's insane.

Get your gas from Nevada. Or even better, Texas./s
          yeah so let me drive 5 hrs for gas , lol i mean once you hit yuma on the 8 east from san diego , gas prices drop a whole dollar maybe dollar fifty . but i hate driving through those fucking mountains , i think i may have a light vertigo inherited from my dad.
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

lol
            1998 e36 328ic/5 -
            1967 2002 parts car
            1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              This is why I only run 93 octane gas in my engine.
              hm where could i acquire that gift in a place like san diego huh?
              , nah really though i'd like to buy some every once in a while.
              and no to costco gas in my e30 . only in my honda fit.
              1998 e36 328ic/5 -
              1967 2002 parts car
              1994 318iS junked.

Comment

If you aren't running your e30 on the blood of baby harp seals or unicorn semen, then youre ruining your engine.
                This is totally wrong and the poster should be banned. E30s are very old cars so using fresh harp seal gas will clog the intake manifold. Only the essence of properly squeezed and aged dinosaurs (pref velociraptors, of course) should be used in an E30.

Unicorns, of course, don't create gas at all, so maybe the poster was joking?

Comment

I'll say this. On long road trips, Arco gas usually gave me 30-50 miles less to the tank than shell gas. This is on a 5.5 hour/320 mile trip which I could usually make without any gas stops unless I used arco/valero/7/11, without fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                    I'll say this. On long road trips, Arco gas usually gave me 30-50 miles less to the tank than shell gas. This is on a 5.5 hour/320 mile trip which I could usually make without any gas stops unless I used arco/valero/7/11, without fail.
                    You know I always speculated I got worse fuel economy from arco. Guess I wasnt the only one. Also running 89/91 gave me slighty better fuel economy from what I've experienced.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by totheredline View Post
                      School me on how you gather unicorn semen
                      Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                      Alice the Time Capsule
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                      87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
                        5Toes sells it in bulk, ask him. Maybe he'll coment on this thread.
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
                          Wrap lips around unicorn penis.
                          Suck vigorously, accompanied with copious amounts of twist action and ballsack tickling.
                          Repeat continuously until inevitable explosion of juicy white goo. (I assume...)
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

now right there was an image I just didn't need.

t
                            now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

I think it's best to use 91 because it gives the best gas mileage and use shell or chevron
                              because they use techron and v-power it's what engines crave.

YA FUCKING RIGHT. how ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                Wrap lips around unicorn penis.
                                Suck vigorously, accompanied with copious amounts of twist action and ballsack tickling.
                                Repeat continuously until inevitable explosion of juicy white goo. (I assume...)
                                Someone took that question way too literally :roll:
                                Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                                Alice the Time Capsule
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                                87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Working...
                                X