No announcement yet.

What is this Panjo crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completely agree, Panjo is terrible and difficult to use and inefficient while still stealing profits...

What was wrong with the old system? Seems easy to just pay through Paypal where you can get your money back if the seller does not deliver...

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
      What was wrong with the old system?
      Something about James getting too many messages from people complaining. I think he posted it somewhere in this thread if you care to look.

I can understand why he wanted Panjo, since it meant less headache for him. However, just because you try a solution doesn't mean it's going to work. At this point, I think it's obvious that Panjo is not the answer to the problem. Once that is clear, IMO it should be removed immediately, and another solution should be sought out that works for both the admin, and the users.

Of course, with him now dealing with the aftermath of the house fire, I don't expect that to happen for a while.

Comment

What other forums have a good e30 classifieds selection?
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

e30 tech. Lol.

You can try and sell something on Facebook, but the ad will be burried on top of 1000 others in about a day.

In other news......

I see Panjo is now adding their own watermark to the images you upload. Thanks Panjo - classy move.

I know it's a little thing, but you(panjo) don't own those pics. The seller does. You slapping your brand on them is tacky to say the least.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Hey George, did you see my pm?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

For me, I have deleted some of my old post and resused them to post parts for sale! I refused to even try to deal with panjo. Like many member commented it was hard to read, use, follow, costs etc point is made.
              I been doing bmw parts and projects for over 22 plus years on the east coast from Pennsylvania where I am from to Florida. I have shipped world wide almost everything you can think when others wouldn't. I buy and sell cheap to help all BMW owners I can, with older BMW becoming more scare and with other Media being used it is hard for the small business and enthusiasit to sell parts now. I wouldn't mind paying a membership fee for the year or basing it on member classification, posts, or what have you so it is fair for everyone if it came to that? Or having members who I help greatly donate or sponsor me as an am a I one person small business helping my sick wife for the last 2-3 years and I don't I make as much as the large shops or sponsors on here. We agree Rv3limited is wonderful and was great before Panjo was here and was shoved down our throats with panjo shit will explain later.
              Rv3limited will be great after panjo, as I feel it will go away or we will have a choice to use it or not? I think one should decide if we want to use Panjo or not or do
              Rv3limited-Ebay so many ideas one can can come up with then panjo?
              It's like George Graves saids it's not panjo pictures it's the owners who is taking them.i am trying to get some of his cookie cutters for myself from you George and panjo has made it more difficult with me having to reuse other posts in the past to sell parts to either buy or trade with you. But to continue on my option of Panjo,
              I am just afraid what else panjo will try to do next? And NO Panjo you will not get my credit or debit card information!! PayPal has it and never had issues ever with paypal.
              I have sold over and over to many who comment on this thread, and everyone knows I am a man of my word, I send everything with tracking and I am big into communication as I appreciate everyone who helps me as I help them with thier BMW needs. We all need to stay strong and work together to get through this! To the ones who like or don't mind Panjo and it works for you that is good don't have problem. But for me it's a big problem and I don't want and will not use it!
              Thank you to all who read my ramblings on my opinion to this thread topic as it's like dealing with Panjo
              Shawn

Comment

As much as I dislike panjo it's not the end of the world. Yes it's clunky and irritating, but personally I haven't had any issue selling my parts for the prices I want and I settled all of them outside of panjo. List your parts with an inflated price through panjo (in case someone really wants to overpay - who cares) and put in your notes a lower price (the price you really want) and ask that people PM you and not buy through panjo.

I've sold a handful of parts very quickly over the past two months, and to be fair, some of the buyers found the ad through panjo's site rather than r3v which I think is cool.

I'm not praising panjo, but the sky isn't falling either...
                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                  I see Panjo is now adding their own watermark to the images you upload. Thanks Panjo - classy move.

I know it's a little thing, but you(panjo) don't own those pics. The seller does. You slapping your brand on them is tacky to say the least.
                  Seconded. Very lame move on their part.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

What is this Panjo crap

For everyone continuing to bitch about panjo just use tapatalk to post adds. The advertisement in tapatalk isn't annoying at all and if you get annoyed by it you need to relax its like 1 small adv for ever page that consist of moving your finger an extra 1/4 inch of scrolling. Boils down to just being lazy and want something to bitch about anymore.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      e30 tech. Lol.
                      What happened to the forum on e30tech?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

• Create ad using Panjo
                        • Edit post on r3v to remove Panjo integrations
                        • Carry on with your day

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                          • Create ad using Panjo
                          • Carry on with your day

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          Compare that to posting before: click new thread, post.

Since the preferred way to fix the issues with Panjo seems to be to not use Panjo interface at all, why don't we just not use Panjo at all?

Basically, the same issues cited as the reason for switching remain, it adds a layer of annoyance for the end user, and merely replaces one complaint type with another.

Comment

A noob is trying hard to bypass the PANJO. But failed.

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                              • Create ad using Panjo
                              • Carry on with your day
                              All is good unless you don't sell it in a set amount of time, and then they will dip into your ad and change it back without your permission.

Their "support" is almost clueless of these needs. I tried to let them know about this, and the level of cluelessness is almost priceless.
                              Last edited by george graves; 04-07-2017, 04:07 AM.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I actually prefer posting through Tapatalk, because they self host the photos, saving me having to put a public link on my Dropbox, or using something like Pb or Flickr. I'll usually rough the ad in on Tapa, and then sweetin' it up on my desktop or laptop.

Panjo wouldn't be that bad - if they would just allow cross posting between forums in one move rather than multiples. That's just the biggest PITA for me.

I do have say, I won't use FB much anymore - it's more of a headache then anywhere else. For every one or two posts you get from serious buyers, you have to endure 20 posts about how the price is too high, or some random BS about what it is and what it's for..etc. Then the Drama Lama's come out, and it's all over. I thought people were cheap on here, they are baller's compared to some of the FB kids.

*End old fart rant.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X