Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 BMW 325i E30 Coupe 1-owner California car - No Longer Available

Sold
    Last edited by EuroChriz; 06-26-2017, 11:00 PM.

177 views, not one comment. Price vs condition might have something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by amcp View Post
      177 views, not one comment. Price vs condition might have something to do with it.
      :up:

Comment

I could be completely wrong but this seems like a rock solid price with all factors considered. I mean, the value is only going to go up

Comment

Has good bones, but a lot of issues for anywhere near the ask. Glws

Comment

you can buy a whole lotta crack for the asking price
            06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

S52 swappped ones are selling for around the same price

Comment

I find it interesting we bring up "swapped" cars all the time when discussing pricing on original vehicles. Cars are only original once and swapped cars will not go up in value if not kept in pristine condition. Original cars absolutely will. However, this car does not present the sought after options or colors. the dash cap is a big turn-off, the pseudo-paint primer behind the driver door doesn't help and of course comfort interior is just not exciting. I realize it is easy to change or correct most of those things, but there is nothing left on the budget if you were to pay over $10k for this.

Comment

Cool car, but like others have said, that's a fair asking price if that car had absolutely 0 issues or if it had a large sum of cash inside.
                  Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                  Bimmerbuddies LLC
                  717-388-1256
                  2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                  bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Nice to car to start on, but a good point was made. If you start at 10k, and go through making this car right (paint, dash, new decklid, all other maintenance items that every E30 needs and is not mentioned in this ad), you are in for well more than this car is worth. It's enthusiast priced, but does not appear to be in "enthusiast condition".

Comment

Some of you need to re-familiarize yourselves with the rules:

Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, please stay out of the thread or else be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I dont think this is thread crapping. I think we're offering constructive criticism. We're all riding this wave and each of us hope these cars get what they deserve. But lets call a spade a spade here.

Comment

I appreciate the constructive criticism about the car guys. You will be hard pressed to find another clean carfax 1-owner, rust free, documented mileage E30 today. The price is definitely negotiable. I have a full walk around video you guys can contact me for, which goes over all around the car, engine, exhaust and interior. I will see if I can upload it here to make things easier. Yes, this isn't a perfect 28 year old car, yet none of them are perfect. BAT has restored examples fetching way over $10k and higher mileage. Once again, thanks for the feedback. Anyone is welcome to contact me personally ask any questions in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by amcp View Post
                            I dont think this is thread crapping. I think we're offering constructive criticism. We're all riding this wave and each of us hope these cars get what they deserve. But lets call a spade a spade here.
                            Criticism in for sale threads, regardless of whether or not it's constructive, is thread crapping. You can call all the spades you want, but don't be surprised if it earns you a vacation from being able to post.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                              Criticism in for sale threads, regardless of whether or not it's constructive, is thread crapping. You can call all the spades you want, but don't be surprised if it earns you a vacation from being able to post.
                              :thankyou:

Comment

Working...
                              X