Autovieta- A Scammer beaware!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autovieta- A Scammer beaware!!!

Purchased plate filler from him, paid for it month ago never got the item, he stopped responding and unfortunately I sent $$ as friend/family via paypal so can't dispute.
    You've been warned.

lol I bought over $500 worth of product from him, sent it as a good though so gonna dispute it when I get a chance.
    if someone's prices are too good to be true, they usually are.

Comment

Just heard from him via email. I was informed that there is shipping info on Paypal, which says the package is "in process" with tomorrow's date next to it. Will keep updating.
      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

So my item never arrived, but my payment was refunded quickly and without issue once I requested a refund.
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

bought a license plate filler $70 shipped for 2months and yet to see it in the mail. Sent my payment through friends and family so paypal cannot do anythng. Going to send him a fund request and see how he responds. Will keep updating.
          sigpic

Comment

This guy?

He has ZERO post. And why do you guys send the money to where you can't get it back if there is a problem?

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
              why do you guys send the money to where you can't get it back if there is a problem?
              This. It's three @#$%ing percent!
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                This. It's three @#$%ing percent!
                3% for seller...buyer doesn't incur any fees.

I ALMOST bought a set of door cards from him....I realized real quick when I looked at him profile and the fact he kept messaging me asking for payment.
                sigpic
                Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                  3% for seller...buyer doesn't incur any fees.
                  That's true, though (too) many sellers ask for the fees on top of what they're asking for their items. When that's the case, I am adding the 3% - especially when I am being encouraged to send the money as a gift.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

This guy aslo have an a eBay account, with 100 % positive feedback - lol!
                    usr name on eBay "maiklokka", store name "AUTOVIETA"

I know because I watched some items from him.

Comment

To be fair, the guy who scammed me and others no longer works there and I talked with one of the current employees. He was extremely helpful and friendly, and offered to refund me if paypal had an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                        To be fair, the guy who scammed me and others no longer works there and I talked with one of the current employees. He was extremely helpful and friendly, and offered to refund me if paypal had an issue.
                        The guy you spoke to could also be the same guy scamming....no?
                        sigpic
                        Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

I honestly don't think so.

Comment

Working...
                          X