bmwmercedesparts.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmwmercedesparts.com

Absolute WORST service ever. I've dealt with countless vendors throughout the yrs, and they are by far the worst when it comes to shipping, customer service, responding to emails etc.

I placed an order for Euroweaves back in June/July of this yr. Still haven't received my wheels since supposedly they "were making them in Europe", and were going to overnight me the wheels once they received it in their US warehouse.

I guess this is the service you get when you take advantage of their 'free shipping for the month of July' promo. Thumbs down all around.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

I took advantage of the "free shipping in July" as well. I ordered a coolant temp sensor, a part which most dealerships stock. A week after ordering, I emailed them asking for a tracking number, or shipping confirmation, etc... but got no response. A week later, I asked to cancel the order and asked for a refund since I had no part, and no shipping confirmation. Still no response. Then 2 weeks later, my part showed up. I did some research and it seems that this is typical of them. No communication, and it takes a LONG time to get your parts. I won't ever use them again.

I hope your wheels show up.
    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
      I took advantage of the "free shipping in July" as well. I ordered a coolant temp sensor, a part which most dealerships stock. A week after ordering, I emailed them asking for a tracking number, or shipping confirmation, etc... but got no response. A week later, I asked to cancel the order and asked for a refund since I had no part, and no shipping confirmation. Still no response. Then 2 weeks later, my part showed up. I did some research and it seems that this is typical of them. No communication, and it takes a LONG time to get your parts. I won't ever use them again.

I hope your wheels show up.

thanks man. Same exact thing ^ happened to my buddy who ordered parts around the same time i did. Waited two wks, nothing...then emailed/vm to cancel order, ordered elsewhere. A couple wks later his parts came from them.

btw i saw your car from my balcony driving up Coastal during H20. Looks effing sweeeeet!
      #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

You guys want your cake and eat it too? lol. There is always some sort of trade off when it comes to inexpensive dealers. Order your dealer only speciality parts from them if you aren't in a hurry. If you are, then perhaps you are better off paying more someplace else.
        Last edited by reelizmpro; 10-18-2012, 01:05 PM.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          You guys want your cake and eat it too? lol. There is always some sort of trade off when it comes to inexpensive dealers. Order your dealer only speciality parts from them and if you aren't in a hurry. If you are, then perhaps you are better off paying more someplace else.
          i expected slow shipping....wasn't in a rush. Hence why the first 3-4months, i didnt care. But this is a bit much don't u think? Finally got an email from them just now, saying that bbs/bmw no longer makes the euroweaves? I wonder if this is really true or now. Their price was half of what dealers were charging, hence why i bit. If i had known, i would've chosen another alternative for sure.
          #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

They are a dealer. Husker BMW.

My general experience has been that I can get them on the phone (eventually), but that email response is very poor. They get a little slack from me because their prices are low and they have always eventually performed (reminder phone calls help a lot) and because their shipping is stupid cheap. I give a lot of slack when they will FedEx freight me a frigging pallet for $125, including residential delivery.

That said, I use other sources for the most part now. It's just easier.
            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
              i expected slow shipping....wasn't in a rush. Hence why the first 3-4months, i didnt care. But this is a bit much don't u think? Finally got an email from them just now, saying that bbs/bmw no longer makes the euroweaves? I wonder if this is really true or now. Their price was half of what dealers were charging, hence why i bit. If i had known, i would've chosen another alternative for sure.
              Well, keep in mind they are a dealer and most of the time won't stock what you are looking for. E30's are dinosaurs to them. Anything that needs to be special ordered through the dealer is hit and miss even if they have a price for it. With free shipping, you know they aren't going to be quick about it either.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                You guys want your cake and eat it too? lol. There is always some sort of trade off when it comes to inexpensive dealers. Order your dealer only speciality parts from them if you aren't in a hurry. If you are, then perhaps you are better off paying more someplace else.
                Sometimes the pricing isnt even lower. ;)

Anthony, we had two sets of those wheels new for 2 months sitting at the shop. New from BMW(Germany). Let us know if you still want a set.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                  Sometimes the pricing isnt even lower. ;)

Anthony, we had two sets of those wheels new for 2 months sitting at the shop. New from BMW(Germany). Let us know if you still want a set.
                  hmmm Nogaro silver? If so i may take you up on that....
                  #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Oh another thing Anthony, if you would have gotten them the caps would not have matched the wheels(different production times) we have the caps redone so they match.
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

hmmm Nogaro silver? If so i may take you up on that....
                      Yes Anthony, you still surprised we have parts? Figured after so many trips to diagnose and help with issues on your car you would know that.
                      sigpic

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Yes Anthony, you still surprised we have parts? Figured after so many trips to diagnose and help with issues on your car you would know that.
                        lol at $650/set shipped, i bet no one would've beaten that! Don't hate me <3
                        #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Oh another thing Anthony, if you would have gotten them the caps would not have matched the wheels(different production times) we have the caps redone so they match.
                          i was actually gonna run them w/o caps! good to know tho thanks!
                          #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

lol at $650/set shipped, i bet no one would've beaten that! Don't hate me <3
                            whats the savings if you dont get them?;) No hate at Guten, just love.
                            sigpic

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Just run studs and spacers. Why spend all that when you already have 15x7 weaves?

Repaint them yourself if that's the big thing. Not a big deal, tbh. Dismount, degrease, wash, paint. Remount.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X