Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy Feeler List - 318is Stromung catback.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cc has been charged, have a tracking number yet it still hasn't shipped.

tbh i wouldn't bother doing this again based on how long it's taking and how small the discount was off of the MSRP (lol), because i won't be driving my car for the next ~6 months.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not thrilled about the poor communication on the shipping. The tag said estimated delivery was for Tuesday the 23rd. Since that is come and gone I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling.
      Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Has anyone gotten an update on shipping yet?

Comment

Not I, and I just checked again to be sure. This kind of bites.

Comment

Wednesday, 10/01/2014, By End of Day - updated shipping! Looks like it is on the way!

Comment

Sorry guys, I had to shoot back to the UK for a family issue and just returned. As Gerta mentioned above the shipping for me at least has been updated as delivery 10/1 as well. Looks like they created the labels a week before they shipped. To be honest, I think this still falls into the 3-4 weeks timeframe that was quoted from time of payment.

I'll let everyone know if mine arrives on Wednesday....

Comment

No sweat AJ. Just wished the vendor would have responded to the thread or at least let us know they were simply being printed.

Comment

Dang!!! This is getting exciting. I am finishing work related classes as we speak. Working a few days with a 3 day weekend next weekend. I hope I am close.
                  Last edited by FL318is; 09-28-2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Yep, interestingly, my stock exhaust has just developed a small hole, so for me at least, timing couldn't be better!

Incidentally Gerta, I am not sure that Stromung are even a member here or if they have ever read this thread.

Comment

Shame. They should take a cue from Levent and Steve (BluntTech) ... it helps to be part of the community not just someone who takes orders for stuff.

Comment

I too have a new hole developing. Already have my new install pieces from Steve/Blunnttech. He is dam good.

Comment

Mine are already new ... not going to replace them. My ansa exhaust has less than 10k miles on it ... I guess I have a spare now.

Comment

The Ansa was what I WAS going to do. Dual tip? Any pics?

Comment

I'm considering replacing my catalytic converter while installing this -- any recommenations or other suggestions from the group?

BTW, tracking for my order now quotes delivery on Thursday. Hopefully several of you will be taking delivery today.

Comment

Jbgood ... mine showed up today! Pretty stoked to get the engine sorted and then install this and the MarkD chip.

Comment

Working...
                                X