No announcement yet.

She's gone... (E30 S50 vs Prius) Edit: Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got rear ended by one of them; felt like a damn truck ran into the back of my car.

Comment

another delphin down. My condolences.

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

This makes me very angry. I'm mad.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

hahahahaha i hope that fuck got arrested on a DUI or some shit.
          Please let us know how you're feeling and what happened to that stupid fuck.

Also, I know how it feels (last year i got rear ended hard in a Peugeot).
          But with the roof damage on your car, this fool must have been going 60+ mph, that's pretty damn severe.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I was gonna say fixable until I saw the floor board and the roof. My condolences. Luckily my car didnt die in my hands, but the new owners. Keep your head up man.
            sigpic

Comment

damn, hadn't seen your car before. that's about as perfect as an E30 can get.

fucking prius. at least the top gear video made me feel a little better about it..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Fawking Prius drivers..

Just remember, Prius drivers are not car people. To them, a car is an object to get from point A to point B. If it gets a scratch or dent here or there, it doesn't matter as long as it starts and gets them to their destination as cheaply as possible.

There is such an amazing amount of Prius' around my neighborhood due to the high amount of uber-Liberal Teacher's Union members and the such, that sometimes the Whole Foods parking lot is every other one a Prius. It's a car lovers HELL. And let me tell you, it's getting harder and harder to find a Prius WITHOUT a sizable dent or damage. The driver just don't give a sh*t.. To them it's just a car.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

^ most people treat vehicles like that. dont just generalize prius owners, hell, most mercedes drivers couldnt give two shits as long as it starts, goes, and has a warranty. same goes for astro van drivers, people in new bmw's, badge-whore porsche owners..

enthusiasts are a minority on the roads, and even ten, it's not like they're all ayrtons and haikonnens out there.

OP I hope you don't develop any aches and pains (physically and financially) but I bet you can part it out and move onto a pretty nice project soon.

Comment

Wow dude, that sucks. You had a nice e30.

Really hope you are all ok health wise as cars can always be fixed or rebuilt. Definitely get yourself checked out as back and neck issues are not something to be taken lightly.

Comment

what a dirty whore! that car was sick
                      1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                      1987 e30 325 eta
                      1983 e28 533
                      2001 x5 4.4l
                      1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                      1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

Sorry about the car.

When will the part out commense? interested in the suspension, and possibly a few other tid bits.

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
                          So sorry to hear this.

Get an opinion on that neck NOW rather than later. Seriously. Start the paper trail.
                          I got myself examined at the ER last night. I wear my ndck brace 90% of the day now, even when I sleep. I only got 2.5 hours of sleep last night and havent slept since. Cant bend over or lean too much... it just hurts. I hate it.

I will be calling USAA Injury Team/Department tomorrow and reporting to them what the ER said. I think I need a 2nd opinion thogh because the doctor said the CAT scan was fine, but i dont think that eliminates the possibility of permanent damage.

I will update this thread tomorrow with more details. Claims adjuster woll be seeing my car on Monday. Also got an interesting story Bout the tow yard owner.

And thanks everyone for your replies, I read every single one and some of thek crack me up... which hurts because sometimes laughing is painful due to my neck LOL
                          RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

What a fuckin shame, sorry man. My delphin 318 that I had owned for 10 years got taken out in February so I know the feeling. Back injury in my case, so I know that feeling too. Just sucks all around.

At least this asshole's insurance rates will get jacked sky high and he'll be out thousands of dollars when all is said and done.
                            '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                            '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Guys. I know y'all don't mean any harm, but the fact of the matter is, this person could have been driving a Honda civic or a Mercedes e class and the outcome would have been the same. It just so happened they were driving a Prius.

Not all Prius owners are hippies who carry a holier than thou demeanor. Heck, by your berating prii owners, you in turn are asserting dominance because you drive a twenty something year old car

We're not all horrible people. I am an enthusiast and can probably drive as well as many of you here. I don't care about the emissions or the costs of production of my car. I care that it saves me money at the pump which allows me to put money into something I care about more, my home.

My deepest condolences to the OP. I hope this experience doesn't have any lasting effects, emotionally and physically. From a Prius owner/ex e30 owner to you, get well soon.

Yes that's a lowered Prius. Yes I have undersized tires, they came with the wheels. Yes I have leds, hids, subwoofer and a home depot lip. "Enthusiasts" come in all kinds of cars folks. Don't be so quick to point the finger

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                              Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Bah. Tapatalk is having issues

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

m42brigade

r3v Photo Crew: Founding Member

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                                Guys like him are the reason I love it when people do things to their cars that are different. It just like anytime Karlo posts a thread with pics of his car, I love watching all the elitist pricks on this site shit their pants when they see an E30 that doesn't fit their standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X