No announcement yet.

R3v's approval rating for Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's okay, for. pol. is decent, i would have liked to see them approach the iran crisis a little differently, and be stricter on Israel- but lets be real.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

sorry, forgot WMD was such a hot-button for you.. missed the whole point of what I was saying by flying off the handle there.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        the government will make a profit.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          sorry, forgot WMD was such a hot-button for you.. missed the whole point of what I was saying by flying off the handle there.
          No got the point totally, just made a different one
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
            I hate to generalize, but it's because people are sheep. This goes for Dems and Reps alike. They just spout what their parents have said/done or what their college professors said/did. It's sad really.

Learn to form an opinion for yourself. Real men are Indy's. ;)

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
            And independents, for the most part, are indecisive wafflers who are too spineless to actually take a stance on anything, and wait in the wings to jump on whichever side emerges victorious. This is, of course, subjective. See; Hillary Clinton.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went looking for that quote form josh but got tired of looking for it

thanks
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
              X