Clutch alignment tool to borrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutch alignment tool to borrow

Anyone on the Peninsula(ish) have a clutch alignment tool I can borrow for a few days? I forgot to order one with my kit and what to put stuff together tomorrow :(

Usually clutch kits come with an alignment tool. If you haven't checked the box, I'd check before going thru all the trouble

Comment

Yeah I double checked but either I forgot to check the box to have UUC send me one or the kit doesn't come with it (I got the UUC kit with the E34 M5 clutch).

It's not that they're expensive I'm just kicking myself for not including it in either the UUC or Pelican orders I've had show up in the last couple weeks :/

Comment

Surprised a kit like that doesn't come with one. My Sachs clutch kit came with one

Comment

UUC only includes the alignment tool if you buy their clutch. this kit was UUC flywheel with an OEM clutch so no tool is included.
          sigpic
          1989 325is MTechII, M50/S52 Frankenmotor
          1997 M3/4/5

Comment

For what its worth i have always just used one of cheap universal ones, the type that has like a cone that sits in the pressure plate and you clamp the pressure plate to the clutch disc to keep it in the middle. M20 engine more recently and heaps of other engines over the years, never had an issue with them.

Comment

Working...
            X