X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZombiE30 View Post
    here it is:

Awesome! Let me know if you want help putting the S50 in, because that sounds like a blast.

I want to AutoX, but I don't think my driver's door held on with a deadbolt from home depot is legal. (Only the beater currently runs)

I WILL be at the sunday german auto meet though. With aforementioned valance and fogs for anyone who cares.

IAMCREEPINGDEATH: I know both the Pull and Save and Blake's Auto Salvage are hiring.
    Throwin' it out there. Wait....then you would yank all the good e30 stuff before i get there! Nevermind! Uh....I hear.....McDonald's needs a delivery driver....shit.
    ^^^you sir crack me up good bring the goodies I guess snow might fall Wednesday:down:
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

It is Colorado though.... Could be sunny and 95 on Wed.... Fuckin crazy.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
        true very true
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

and -5 with 23 inches wed night. It's happened before......

God I missed CO.

Anyway, Adam, if Critter sold the intake manifold and injectors it is probably because those are highly desirable parts for S52 guys. Dunno why he'd sell it as complete without them though, maybe call and ask him about it?

And dear god you guys postwhore a lot. I've been here forever but have a tenth the posts y'all do. I've been slacking.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I accept that I'm a post whore, and I'm fine with it :)

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

f5f5f5f5f5f5
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                and -5 with 23 inches wed night. It's happened before......

God I missed CO.

Anyway, Adam, if Critter sold the intake manifold and injectors it is probably because those are highly desirable parts for S52 guys. Dunno why he'd sell it as complete without them though, maybe call and ask him about it?

And dear god you guys postwhore a lot. I've been here forever but have a tenth the posts y'all do. I've been slacking.
                ^^ yes to that. Okay let me try to explain in a better way I have everything... ok.. its just that all the stuff was taken apart? you know but everything is there. nothing wrong with it just a concern. besides that I'm happy with it anyway I'll be replacing most of it anyway
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Sneaky sneaky

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                    ^^ yes to that. Okay let me try to explain in a better way I have everything... ok.. its just that all the stuff was taken apart? you know but everything is there. nothing wrong with it just a concern. besides that I'm happy with it anyway I'll be replacing most of it anyway
                    ha fair enough. do you know what/where all the parts are or are they all in a box from critter? I can't pretend I'd know what I'd be looking at but hopefully all the small things are still attached to bigger recognizable things.

that made sense in my head, I've been awake for too long.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Sneaky sneaky
                      Shenanigans, my friend. Shenanigans.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

ha fair enough. do you know what/where all the parts are or are they all in a box from critter? I can't pretend I'd know what I'd be looking at but hopefully all the small things are still attached to bigger recognizable things.

that made sense in my head, I've been awake for too long.
                        for the most part yes
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

nice. do you have an e36 bentley? would definitely help when it comes time to swappage.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

nice. do you have an e36 bentley? would definitely help when it comes time to swappage.
                            nope I'm buying the hardness adapter
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                              nope I'm buying the hardness adapter
                              right, but I meant for the mechanical bits.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

so you have an S50 eh?? why the secrecy? you know you can't get away with doing the swap without me joining in the fun....

Comment

Working...
                                X