Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News vs CNN vs MSNBC vs all the rest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox News vs CNN vs MSNBC vs all the rest...

So I've been watching Fox News for a while now. I was pretty much forced to be the other networks. The other networks were bad about leaving many things out or just saying things without any stats or videos or even ideas to back why they thought the way they do.
    Two days ago I had to change it back to MSNBC just to see again if I was missing anything. It was the Rachel Maddow show. HOLY SHIT this girl is deluded. She adds in things that are purely her opinion with nothing to back the opinion. And the outright insults from her to mainly Fox News and Republicans. I had no choice but to laugh at her. No wonder MSNBC has shit for ratings. People want the news not just your opinion.

I then went on to watch the ED show....LMFAO....this guy is almost as bad. Outright insults and little to no real news. Not only that but the people they brought on were refering to things that happened to 8 years ago with no poll to show for it. These two shows are pretty much all talk with very little to back them.

Now who's really biased!

I just can't watch them because they really are frothing at the mouth and so emotional I can't trust what they say. And they are very unprofessional while doing it.

No wonder Fox News is trashing them in the ratings department. Thankfully there is some sanity in having Fox news around. Are they perfect, of course not but comparing them to the other networks is pointless.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    So I've been watching Fox News for a while now. I was pretty much forced to be the other networks. The other networks were bad about leaving many things out or just saying things without any stats or videos or even ideas to back why they thought the way they do.
    Two days ago I had to change it back to MSNBC just to see again if I was missing anything. It was the Rachel Maddow show. HOLY SHIT this girl is deluded. She adds in things that are purely her opinion with nothing to back the opinion. And the outright insults from her to mainly Fox News and Republicans. I had no choice but to laugh at her. No wonder MSNBC has shit for ratings. People want the news not just your opinion.

I then went on to watch the ED show....LMFAO....this guy is almost as bad. Outright insults and little to no real news. Not only that but the people they brought on were refering to things that happened to 8 years ago with no poll to show for it. These two shows are pretty much all talk with very little to back them.

Now who's really biased!

I just can't watch them because they really are frothing at the mouth and so emotional I can't trust what they say. And they are very unprofessional while doing it.

No wonder Fox News is trashing them in the ratings department. Thankfully there is some sanity in having Fox news around. Are they perfect, of course not but comparing them to the other networks is pointless.
    Seriously? This post is a joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      Seriously? This post is a joke right?

P2+ Total Day
      FNC – 1,194,000 viewers
      CNN – 407,000 viewers
      MSNBC – 420,000 viewers
      CNBC – 197,000 viewers
      HLN – 334,000 viewers

P2+ Prime Time
      FNC – 2,345,000 viewers
      CNN – 644,000 viewers
      MSNBC –968,000 viewers
      CNBC – 213,000 viewers
      HLN –598,000 viewers

Is there something to joke about?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Here is the bottom line:

If you are using ANY of these outlets as a reliable unbiased news source, you are a moron.
        88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
        85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
          Here is the bottom line:

If you are using ANY of these outlets as a reliable unbiased news source, you are a moron.
          there is no such thing as a Unbiased news source.

You just have to learn to filter out the crap
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post

Love how you counter your distaste of their opinion with your opinion.

Do you really think you know better? I have seen no evidence that leads me to place your opinion above theirs...and I know how the media (on BOTH sides) lies.

I would love to see some political posts that are definite. As in something where the republicans don't resort to calling the libs "pothead" or whatever, and one in which the libs din't just say "you suck because you don't care about the poor"...which is WHY I say no one on this forum is qualified to express their opinions...none of you are professional grade.

So now you can't trust them because they are passionate?

How about that queef who cries all the time, isn't he passionate too?

Neither side has shit for an argument. How about one of you guys bring out some actual facts? How about your republicans figure out a way to help the poor without spending tons of money? We know giving them money isn't helping anything.

Teach a man to fish, right?

And how about you libs figure out a way to do the same...how about finding away to help people like me get health insurance and medical care that doesn't suck? I work hard, I pay taxes...but I have not had medical insurance the whole time I have been self employed because I can't afford it.

So now I HAVE to have it or I get busted and pay MORE...then STILL have to pay for it? Even if I don't use it?

Guys, find something better than "opinion", please. None of us are qualified.

Oh yeah...this is just my opinion. Carry on!

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

FOX is more entertaining than the others, hence the viewers.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                Love how you counter your distaste of their opinion with your opinion.

Do you really think you know better? I have seen no evidence that leads me to place your opinion above theirs...and I know how the media (on BOTH sides) lies.

I would love to see some political posts that are definite. As in something where the republicans don't resort to calling the libs "pothead" or whatever, and one in which the libs din't just say "you suck because you don't care about the poor"...which is WHY I say no one on this forum is qualified to express their opinions...none of you are professional grade.

So now you can't trust them because they are passionate?

How about that queef who cries all the time, isn't he passionate too?

Neither side has shit for an argument. How about one of you guys bring out some actual facts? How about your republicans figure out a way to help the poor without spending tons of money? We know giving them money isn't helping anything.

Teach a man to fish, right?

And how about you libs figure out a way to do the same...how about finding away to help people like me get health insurance and medical care that doesn't suck? I work hard, I pay taxes...but I have not had medical insurance the whole time I have been self employed because I can't afford it.

So now I HAVE to have it or I get busted and pay MORE...then STILL have to pay for it? Even if I don't use it?

Guys, find something better than "opinion", please. None of us are qualified.

Oh yeah...this is just my opinion. Carry on!

Luke

Of course it's my opion...but I'm not giving news now am I.

I'm also not a republican....try a different angle Luke.

Show me where Fox news uses the word pot head.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post

Only if that were true. The only show on Fox that has much emotion is Glenn Beck otherwise it's not exactly entertaining. But more real facts come from Fox is the real reason. And they have much less straight out insults as well. Making them much more professional.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  there is no such thing as a Unbiased news source.

You just have to learn to filter out the crap

Exactly.

Comment

Bbc.
                    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

dare I say more substance, and the fact that they dont turn their head to the every dumbshit move this administration and congress makes, unlike the other sources mentioned above.

CNN and HLN are tolerable in short bursts

msnbc is unwatchable

fox is about the best for domestic stuff, local news for local stuff, and the BBC for world news. But I must say I get the bulk of my news from the WSJ or USA today
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                        Bbc.

Actually you're right there. I can watch this network as well.

Comment

For domestic news I just watch CNN. WHen it comes to non politcal stuff they are all pretty good at telling me whats going on i.e. coal miners, murders, tiger news, sports...
                          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            dare I say more substance, and the fact that they dont turn their head to the every dumbshit move this administration and congress makes, unlike the other sources mentioned above.

CNN and HLN are tolerable in short bursts

msnbc is unwatchable

fox is about the best for domestic stuff, local news for local stuff, and the BBC for world news. But I must say I get the bulk of my news from the WSJ or USA today
                            I don't think I've ever watched MSNBC.

I agree with you on BBC for world affairs. They show the world news show on our local PBS station sometimes.

If I watch news on TV it's usually Market Watch and The News Hour.

I tend to read 99% of my news. Do any of you use Google News? I love it. It groups all of the articles pertaining to certain issues together. You can read related articles by all different sources... it really gives you a good perspective that a single network won't.
                            Originally posted by Gruelius
                            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

r.

I tend to read 99% of my news. Do any of you use Google News? I love it. It groups all of the articles pertaining to certain issues together. You can read related articles by all different sources... it really gives you a good perspective that a single network won't.
                              Yeah I think thats what I have on my phone, has many articles from many different sources on all topics, just seems most are from CNN, LA times, NY Times, W Post, and other lefty sources.

All that said I have been watching more and more "fox business" as of late for in place of the traditional FNC. Seem to have more experts on, more news in general and less strictly opinion shows

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X