Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual preditors, what to do with them?

Predator....

First it starts with a sex crime. And not all sex crimes are created equal. A guy that has sex with his younger GF and the parents file charges even though the daughter is a consenting partner in the sex. That is just not the same as a guy that molests children.

Real sexual predators should be castrated and put to hard labor for life imo. Why do we thing they can be reformed? They keep proving it over and over that they can't.

Thoughts?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

cut their dick off
    -Andy

Comment

Lined up one at a time and shot. Most of them go on to doing it again and again. Just get rid of them.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

My immediate thoughts are that you cannot spell.
        Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
        N'être pas républicain à vingt ans est preuve d'un manque de cœur ; l'être après trente ans est preuve d'un manque de tête.

Comment

Originally posted by Georges Clemenceau View Post
          My immediate thoughts are that you cannot spell.
          My immediate thoughts are that you rarely, if at all contribute anything worth two cents or less. The question at hand then is, Who and why do you bother?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Castration is the only worthy punishment for their crime.
            Rides...
            1991 325i - sold :(
            2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

i call capital offense rather than castration on this one. we don't need to feed and house prisons full of nutless wonders, and every kid they touch is statistically likely to turn out to be a predator also.

first offense = bullet in the head
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

We should make them all put pedobear stickers on their car and house.

Wait...

WTB late model, anywhere on the east coast will go as far west as Texas for the right car at the right price. 5 speed 6cyl only.

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid." - Han Solo

Comment

I'm a big fan building a device that would physically tear their cock n balls off slowly. Then let them bleed to death.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

Cattle feed
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with dashboardmonkey = Cut their dicks off, and a Life for Life not free room and board for life.

Comment

OK, so let me tell you a story about one of my ex wifes friends.

Her partially retarded 11 year old daughter was being molested by her husband, Donny.

Anally, orally, vaginally, but only with dildos and fingers, no actual penile penetration.

Guy goes off to prison, wife found out (while he was in prison) that he had also been molesting his ex-step daughter after he split with the first wife, and that he had already had his records of sex abuse as a minor "expunged", where he had been molesting neighbor girls as young as 3 or 4 when he was 10 and 12.

Sick sumbitch, huh? We all want him to die by being shoved through a meat grinder dick first, right? Here is the truly sick part: the bitch stayed married to him.

Yes, the fat but wealthy woman with the gigantic tits whose partially retarded daughter he had been perving out on for 5 or 6 years...yeah, she kept his sick ass.

I would rather see the son of a bitch impaled on a red hot poker till that fucking pike came out his fucking filthy mouth instead of his rotting away in a prison cell...but then to make it worse, the cocksucker had the fucking nerve to call ME from jail!

Now the sweet part: another neighbor, a woman who takes no shit from anyone had been a prison guard, but had recently been promoted...to Parole Officer.

In charge of Sexual Predators.

In Clark County, WA, where all of this went down.

Yep. Life was rough for old Donny boy in prison. Maybe he learned to like it, I don't know...but what he did, how he did it and who he did it to became common knowledge in that prison population.

Sometimes, vigilante justice is best.

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

A more efficient capital punishment system isn't a bad idea.
                          Originally posted by z31maniac
                          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

All in a single file line, biggest caliber bullet you can find, one shot, presto. Done.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I think they should wear some sort of badge... like a gold star or something.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                              X