Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
    *crap I didn't bother reading*
    You need to learn how to fully articulate your point in far fewer words.

Brevity.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Another poster with children. I would do terrible things that deserve no mention to anyone that would consider my children as a sexual object. I would involve no police in this process.
      1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
      1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
      1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        You need to learn how to fully articulate your point in far fewer words.

Brevity.
        I'll take that under advisement. The point in typing a complete thought, not one liners, is to address the issue thoroughly. Apologies if this breaks your barriers a bit when it comes to reading.
        Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          What exactly, since you've failed to post a single contributing factor to this discussion beyond attempts at rail roading it off topic, would be your solution? Hug 'em? Give 'em candy? Throw 'em in Prison? How long? With what living conditions?
          Well since anything I offer other than "kill 'em ugly and often twice" is likely to be met with disagreement, I'll just duck this one for the sake of moving on.

I guess all those one line "kill 'ems" were the only contribution considered worthy.....?

Comment

Not really. But one liners throwing poo at anyone that feels that way doesn't help your case nor contribute to the discussion. I'm all for hearing alternate opinions voiced in a tiny smidgeon of civility.

That question was an honest question. I'd enjoy hearing something I might not have thought of that might curb the "uprising" of pedophilia. What we know as fact is that coddling it or giving it it's own "condition" that is "treatable" has done nothing towards stiffling the behavior.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

All right. I'll give it a try.

First, no matter how fun it is to say, the truth is that most of what has been proposed here thus far is pure fantasy.

No one can world-proof their kids. I have two young children myself. You can only do so much. But part of it is to let your children know early and often that they NEVER, EVER have to let anyone touch them in a way that makes them feel wrong. Especially if they want to remove your clothes to do so. Your body is yours. No adults are above this rule with one clear exception- a doctor, and only then in the presence of a trusted adult.

As for pedophiles themselves? I don't have a short concise answer. There are drugs that reduce sexual desire. There are monitoring devices that repeat offenders can be compelled to wear.

There's no easy solution to complex issues like these. That's what makes them hard to pin down. But overly simplified "solutions" are usually no solution at all. Just divisive rhetoric.

I don't know if that answers your question. Believe me, if I had a viable solution, I'd be rich by now, because in centuries of trying, no one's figured out a way to curb unhealthy sexual appetites. Even the Muslims, who seem to mete out severe punishments at the drop of a hat still fight the tradition of men of high standing having young boys to "lie with".

Comment

I was thoroughly enjoying reading through your guys comments on how to kill these sick fucks until the second page. Thanks guys.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                X