Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a staggered set of 15x8,9 et-9 that I'd like to go on a 91 318is. Is is worth trying to get these to fit? If so what tires?

Comment

Originally posted by mclaaron View Post
      I've got a staggered set of 15x8,9 et-9 that I'd like to go on a 91 318is. Is is worth trying to get these to fit? If so what tires?
      Wild guess here but those are gonna stick out a good bit, et ~+10 on an 8 is near flush in the front. So your front would be 20mm past flush and -9 on a 9 would be probably 30mm past flush ish rear. Tires would have to be small I'd think.

Edit and you'd have to roll the piss out of your fenders.
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by mclaaron View Post
        Just too low of an offset for an E30.

Comment

Going to pick up a set of Enkei 98s that are 4x108. Are there 4x100 to 4x108 adapters that are specifically made for our E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by E21newb View Post
            Going to pick up a set of Enkei 98s that are 4x108. Are there 4x100 to 4x108 adapters that are specifically made for our E30s?
            Not sure.

Comment

What adapter would I need to run some 5x120 et 35, 17x8 wheels with a 72.6 CB. I already have 205 40 17 tires. I've seen some ppl with 20mm adapters, would that be ok? I'm rolled pretty well all around too.
              Last edited by blck325is; 11-19-2015, 04:23 PM.
              Originally posted by csermonet47
              Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

16x8 et 20. Has anyone tried running 215/50r16?
                I want to avoid stretched tires so trying to fit something wider than 205 under unrolled late model fenders with bilstein sports and h&r sports.
                Maybe better to roll the fenders and go with 225/45?
                diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by word is bond View Post
                  16x8 et 20. Has anyone tried running 215/50r16?
                  I want to avoid stretched tires so trying to fit something wider than 205 under unrolled late model fenders with bilstein sports and h&r sports.
                  Maybe better to roll the fenders and go with 225/45?
                  I have 215/45 on my 16x8s. Fit awesome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                  1989 325i S50 swapped
                  2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
                    I have 215/45 on my 16x8s. Fit awesome

Cool. Thanks for the response! What suspension are you running? Rolled fenders?
                    diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by word is bond View Post
                      Cool. Thanks for the response! What suspension are you running? Rolled fenders?
                      I have fortune auto coilovers. My fenders are rolled but I really don't think it is needed. Note that the rears are 16x9 but with the same tire size.

1989 325i S50 swapped
                      2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

89 325I, Bilstein Sports with H&R Sport Springs, 18mm 5X120 adapters, Looking a set of Style 68's from a E46, I think spec is 17x7.5 W/ET41, 17x8.5 W/ET50, Too much offset correct?
                        sigpic
                        Steve Corbett
                        1983 528E Scrapped
                        1983 528E Sold
                        1984 745I
                        1984 325E - Sold
                        1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
                        1989 325I Zinno
                        1988 635CSI

Comment

Hello guys,

I have e38 style 5s that are currently being filled, drilled, and custom hub size. The bore size is being reduced to 57.1mm so I don't need to use hub rings.

My question is what is the widest tire I can fit on the front wheels?

I currently have basket weaves with 205s in the front and it is barely missing the front struts. Now to wear these wheels on my car, I would need 5mm spacers. And with an et23 I believe the biggest I can go up front is 215. Is this correct?

Also, what is the biggest I can go in the rear? 225? Car is pretty low, but not slammed.

Comment

I just bought 4 ESM 16X9 et15 wheels and I want to run 245/45/16s all round. I don't want to run flares. How hard will this be to accomplish? I assume there will be plenty of rolling and pulling to do. But the question is: Is it possible?
                            1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

E30 5 lug swap.

e36 m3 up front; on shortened struts and ground controls
                              318ti rear
                              Wondering what i would need to do (spacer size) to fit these tire sizes comfortably.

Front - 17x7.5 ET41 with 225/45
                              Rear - 17x8.5 ET41 with 245/40
                              Originally posted by Lof8
                              4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                              therefore, their value is much greater.
                              Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Hey guys I have been living in this forum, and google.

I'm interested to get the guru and the boards opinion for a good setup.

Car is an m50 swapped 88 vert. Suspension is H&R cab springs on yellow adjustable struts.

I want to run 16x8+15 & 16x9+15 what tire and spacers should I run?

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                                X