Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E24/E28 Ground Control Coilovers

sold
    Last edited by molly_watah; 02-26-2016, 02:04 PM.

Any interest in trades, i have a bunch of stuff for e24/ e30, some things for e28. Good 2.5i heads, running engines, 2.5/2.7/3.4 Also would throw cash into the deal. I'd love to have the GC stuff for my e28 but would like to barter first. Any interest? I'm in Delaware.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstudent View Post
      Any interest in trades, i have a bunch of stuff for e24/ e30, some things for e28. Good 2.5i heads, running engines, 2.5/2.7/3.4 Also would throw cash into the deal. I'd love to have the GC stuff for my e28 but would like to barter first. Any interest? I'm in Delaware.
      Honestly right now i'm not really looking for anything in trade in particular, but send me a list of what you have. You never know what might catch my eye.

Comment

Racing dynamics rear apron for late e30
        e30 m3 rear control arms and differential carrier, with calipers, axles, rotors
        Z3 front suspension and rack, struts and hubs, calipers, rotors
        nice e30 dash with tiny tiny crack in passenger side tray area
        any and all types of any kind of little bullstuff part
        77 kz 1000 (motorcycle) complete, runs, fast ( I would need cash on top)
        2010 f800 bmw fully loaded with touratech panniers and ackropovich exhaust (I would need lots of cash on top)
        88 K5 blazer w 78K original miles (again Lots of cash on top)
        95 klx 250 dirt bike
        life coaching ( i'm really good) sit up straight, don't talk with your mouth full, save money etc.

anything your after in particular besides cash?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstudent View Post
          Racing dynamics rear apron for late e30
          e30 m3 rear control arms and differential carrier, with calipers, axles, rotors
          Z3 front suspension and rack, struts and hubs, calipers, rotors
          nice e30 dash with tiny tiny crack in passenger side tray area
          any and all types of any kind of little bullstuff part
          77 kz 1000 (motorcycle) complete, runs, fast ( I would need cash on top)
          2010 f800 bmw fully loaded with touratech panniers and ackropovich exhaust (I would need lots of cash on top)
          88 K5 blazer w 78K original miles (again Lots of cash on top)
          95 klx 250 dirt bike
          life coaching ( i'm really good) sit up straight, don't talk with your mouth full, save money etc.

anything your after in particular besides cash?
          Nothing really that catches my eye, sorry to say. Sold my last e30 this summer so I'm down to just an e34 at the moment. So i'm good on those things, but if you think of anything e34 related let me know.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
            X