The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fsnow View Post
    No actually I believe the ones you posted are basic cars for 2016. The new bmw series will be on different cards with new colors and will cost more than basics. And the e30 m3 will be included, fuck why don't they make a non m e30 again?
    I saw the red M4 today and it was a normal dollar car, but had BMW as the series and was numbered 4/5. Haven't seen any others from the set though.

I am excited for the Classic JDM series they are doing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Etfren View Post
      I saw the red M4 today and it was a normal dollar car, but had BMW as the series and was numbered 4/5. Haven't seen any others from the set though.

Theres a BMW series within the basic car range and theres also going to be a walmart exclusive BMW series which is what everyone was previously talking about.

Comment

No actually I believe the ones you posted are basic cars for 2016. The new bmw series will be on different cards with new colors and will cost more than basics. And the e30 m3 will be included, fuck why don't they make a non m e30 again?
        They shouldn't cost any more then the basic series. The previous Porsche series was the same price as the regular cars.

Comment

Because canada. We paid 2 or 3 times more for the Porsche series and I expect the same with the bmw series. I didnt realize they were the same price as basics in the u.s.. weird
          Last edited by Fsnow; 02-09-2016, 08:48 PM. Reason: Added
          sigpic
          1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Hot Wheels BMW Models Collection.

1990 325i
            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Where are the bmw edition ones being sold. Seen them at the usual places

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  Where are the bmw edition ones being sold. Seen them at the usual places
                  Wal-marts have them. My local one in Vancouver hasn't had them the last two times I've checked though. Luckily someone got me the e30 m3.
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I haven't even seen a peg for them. At the 3 I check. Just the regular generic cars

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      I haven't even seen a peg for them. At the 3 I check. Just the regular generic cars
                      From what I've seen these ones come in the cardboard bins
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Etfren View Post

I thought I had posted this here, but after looking at the pics, I remembered why I did not post this. But what the... I am just going to post this. I bought this early in February this year. You talking about this right?

1990 325i
                        sigpic

Comment

I might be selling some of my original old school redline hotwheels soon if anybody on here collects those. 1968 to about 1972.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                            I might be selling some of my original old school redline hotwheels soon if anybody on here collects those. 1968 to about 1972.
                            My friends and I may be interested. Post up some pics or pm me.
                            sigpic
                            1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Not HotWheels, but a little better quality pics.

I bought this a few years ago.

1990 325i
                              sigpic

Comment

My friends and I may be interested. Post up some pics or pm me.
                                Ok i will ! I also have Minichamps for the 1990's and other brands like that as well to sell too.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X