Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    denying climate change is bold face full-retard ignorance
    Climate change has been going happening for billions of years. Climate stability is nonsense, if that's what the fascists expect, the Earth doesn't have a settings button. So we're back to square one and someone might have to come up with another title (again) for retarded government spending and idiotic law creation.

Comment

GW is happening

this proves it LOL

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

just because that guy is an idiot, doesn't mean your statements are any less false, misguided, and blind.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Call me when gwb stupidism is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            just because that guy is an idiot, doesn't mean your statements are any less false, misguided, and blind.
            you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today kershaw?

get a sense of humor
            Last edited by gwb72tii; 04-30-2012, 03:31 PM.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

It's undeniable proof, why do you need to argue it? I'm sure if we punch all the data into a super computer, if recent trends continue we'll have home run hits at nearly the 1 mile mark.

Comment

I came here hoping to see the study about windfamrs and local warming....
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It's undeniable proof, why do you need to argue it? I'm sure if we punch all the data into a super computer, if recent trends continue we'll have home run hits at nearly the 1 mile mark.
                  you, at least, can be funny when you want to
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    you, at least, can be funny when you want to
                    Call me when the DR stupid show is over.

Comment

Congrats in validating the belief that most liberals are assholes

Comment

Congrats in validating the belief that most liberals are assholes
                        No need to call gwb72tii a liberal

Comment

yeah, that's just being unnecessarily cruel and vindictive, cale.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

I posted forever ago in this thread, now I come back to 20 more pages. My opinion remains the same.
                            E30 buildy things
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

and this just in
                              in the name of academic freedom, diversity, and tolerance

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Wait, whut?

Two months ago, James Lovelock, the godfather of global warming, gave a startling interview to msnbc.com in which he acknowledged he had been unduly “alarmist”…

Comment

Working...
                                X