M20 dogleg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
    This will only work with the m20b23 right. No motronic pickup's in the bellhousing.
    It will work with m20b25 no problem.
    http://www.facebook.com/hardemanmotorsport

Comment

Originally posted by samurai7 View Post
      How much is shipping to the US?
      You've a PM.

Comment

you have the driveshaft and trans. mount for an e30?

Comment

how much shipped inside EU?
          ps. I located in LV

Comment

still for sale?

Hi, is this transmission still for sale? Also would you be willing to ship to the bottom of the planet, Sydney Australia?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Bump

Comment

It may line up and bolt up to a m20b25 but where do you bolt on the motronic pickups? You need either a distributor or standalone engine management to make it work in a b25.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                    It may line up and bolt up to a m20b25 but where do you bolt on the motronic pickups? You need either a distributor or standalone engine management to make it work in a b25.
                    Uh no, your thinking of early model M20B27s with the pick ups in the bellhousing.
                    1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                    1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                    1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                    1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                      Uh no, your thinking of early model M20B27s with the pick ups in the bellhousing.
                      In which case you should be throwing that motor in the garbage anyway
                      Originally posted by TSI
                      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                      OEM+

Comment

No I'm not talking about the M20B27. I have an 89 325i with the factory german-gods-installed M20b25 and it has 2 pickup sensors. For more illustration here is a pic:

If anyone deciphers how I can mount those two sensors to the dogleg the OP is selling I will buy it on the spot.
                        Last edited by IDM; 02-26-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
                          No I'm not talking about the M20B27. I have an 89 325i with the factory german-gods-installed M20b25 and it has 2 pickup sensors. For more illustration here is a pic:
                          If anyone deciphers how I can mount those two sensors to the dogleg the OP is selling I will buy it on the spot.
                          What is your ECU number?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

^Someone left those there. 87'I' and above doesnt need those.

Check Us out on Facebook
                            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                            Full Product Line Tuning
                            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

It's a transmission used on early type 1 e30. If it belongs on the car you could change wiring and ecu to a newer type, but that would cost some work.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post

Someone swapped in a trans from a ETA and left the sensors. Dont argue about it. Its a fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X