Old Blue 2002 (1974 BMW 2002 Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get sad. We all see the same issue. My
    Henna project is on hold for the same reason. I don't want to take shortcuts. So I'm waiting to do it right. The mtech2 sedan we worked so hard on the last 2 weeks just blew a head gasket yesterday. So yeah. It's one of those things. Still love em. Just need to unwind.

After bimerfest we will be working on the henna and on the mtech2 car let me know if you want to take a few days off and work over at the shop
    Work We Do
    CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
    http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by catuned View Post
      Don't get sad. We all see the same issue. My
      Henna project is on hold for the same reason. I don't want to take shortcuts. So I'm waiting to do it right. The mtech2 sedan we worked so hard on the last 2 weeks just blew a head gasket yesterday. So yeah. It's one of those things. Still love em. Just need to unwind.

After bimerfest we will be working on the henna and on the mtech2 car let me know if you want to take a few days off and work over at the shop
      That would be super! Ill let you know.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        Yeah. I am going to put a cover on the car as said before. Save some money and change a few things including a MS set up.
        I just need a brake from it for a while. I still love this car and I think it will be great, but it is important to know when to step away and take a breath. ;)
        Sounds reasonable, hoping you'll still be around at Bimmerfest?
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
          272 doesn't lope, Motronic is a wuss and gets its panties in a bunch at first whiff of overlap.
          Thanks for destroying my fantasy.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
          1989 325is Raged on then sold.
          1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
          1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
          1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

No worries, I'll let you know how the 288 sounds....
            Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all
            Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep
            Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history
            Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

Comment

any updates on this thing?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

I just spent two hours reading through this thread and it's inspiring and depressing at the same time. Your attention to detail and the time you have poured into this project, well if I said it was impressive that would be an understatement. I have a 2002 that I have been SLOWLY bringing back to life and I have dreams of an M20 swap someday, but I don't have near the mechanical ability that you possess. Fantastic project and keep up the great work!!!
                '75 BMW 2002 Project :-?

http://the1975bmw2002.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks man.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                  X