Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    I actually don't remember which movie, I just remember it's after he gets detained at the airport.

Also. Apparently an e30 in Assassination Games around 25min in on a twisty road. Pretty zoomed out though.
    Bourne Supremacy. The E28 is clean...
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Devil's Knot... when the father of one of the missing boys is getting into hos car, a black e30 coming up the road but it's pretty zoomed out.

--Mike
      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

also there's a movie coming out with the short guy from wheeler dealers in it, and the main character's car is I think an e28... From the preview it looks like that car is going to get lots of screen time and interior shots.

--Mike
        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Don't know if this has been said.... But there is a late model calypso vert in House season 6 episode 21. Dr house and dr Wilson are outside a pawnshop and it dives by.

Comment

just watched that movie LUCY(which wasnt that great) but they had a scene with a 2002 with people doing it inside haha
            my build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=309778

Comment

Comment

What about Bob? with Bill Murray [1991] @ 22:40ish. a red 2dr coupe

Comment

^ nice. i love that movie.

found a of couple of netflix movies with E30's...

Meeting Evil - Luke Wilson's character drives a beat looking red 325i early model vert for the first scene.

Swerve - Main character drives a green euro M20 powered late model 4dr throughout the whole movie. 1st scene with it, it's on the side of the road blowing steam...

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

The Karate Kid. When Ralph macchio taps on the window of a restaurant there is an early model coupe parked at the corner.
                    Originally posted by flyboyx
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by llll1l1ll View Post
                      Donnie Darko

very subtle

in the beginning and one other scene

parked in background

you guys dont scope hard enough

You missed the front clip of an e21 that they're shooting bottles off of.

Comment

Tosh.0 episode about steryotypes and parallel parking. Bronzit gets hit several times by e350 van. Thank goodness for diving boards

Comment

Don't know if this has been posted in here but in Patriot Games during the first ten mins there is a silver plastic bumper e30.
                          Bmw CCA # 490080

1995 525iA RIP
                          1987 325e Cirrusblau-Metallic/Pacific Blue (Daily)

DSC_1725 by Matthew Johnson, on Flickr

Comment

Nicole Kidman drove a white is coupe in Days of Thunder.
                            1989 325iX Zinnoberrot/Black 65k miles

Comment

“SremmLife” available Now!iTunes: http://smarturl.it/SremmLifeGoogle Play: http://smarturl.it/SremmLifeGPAmazon: http://smarturl.it/SremmLifeAmzExclusive Fan...

about 1 minute in

Comment

James May's Cars of the People Episode 3
                                @ 2:58 Black MT2 car with nice wheels
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X