Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Speed line for Zender' 15x8 0 offset

Greetings all,

I'm not entirely up on my e30 vintage parts....So i thought id ask here to see if anyone has any info on these.

I picked these up last night on a bit of a....rash....purchase for what i'm pretty sure was a good price. they are quite dirty and need a polish.

They are a "Speedline for zender" 15x8 et0 rim. All four are the same , sadly no centre caps.

They are a very very cool wheel. but not going to lie, initial test fit suggest they have absolutely no hope of fitting!

my car is an early 323i, 100% stock standard with the apparently slightly lower mtech suspension?

I assume the zender cars had huge over fender flares?

Any info on Zender wheels on google suggested they were 15x7 or 15x8 +20, but these are an 8" in 0 offset.

I'm not exactly sure what to do with them.....I'm currently looking at the idea of replacing the outer barrel with a thinner one. If i can take 1" out of the outer barrel it will make them 15x7 +25 which is much more manageable.

The rear almost "fits" and i reckon might fit with a fairly aggressive roll. the Front is bloody miles out, at least 1" sticking out!

I assume this is because the rear camber is a a bit more than the front from factory.

Here are a couple of photos.

Attached Files

One last photo,

These tyres are 205 55 R15, which is even a bit stretched for my liking. Idealy id run a 225 45 r15, but damn thats got no chance of fitting!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by e30davie; 06-08-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X