1985 M535I Project Rolling shell with motor $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 M535I Project Rolling shell with motor $1500

So The end Has finally come. After all the beer, All the Talk.
    I am parting ways with my E28 M535i.

A few months back I was forced back to move fulltime to Texas so I left Arizona again. I was back for a few months during the summer but Ive been out of the state for a while. The plan was to Buy a US Shell and use that shell as the donor to swap the Hood/fenders/doors. As Euro cars have extra weight in the doors and stupid DOT lights in the fenders.

My Original Asking Price was $7500 When i was trying to sell the car back in early 2015 as I was on the fence about keeping it. " I have $10,000.00 in the car with receipts" I was sent back to Arizona in Early Summer and was told i would be home for a while,and Around July I started Taking the car down for tear down.

I Sold the Headlights/wheels/M tech kit because They showed age, I was going to buy better condition versions when the time came. "well that didn't happen"

I Now am staying in texas and my parents are on me about getting this out of the garage

Currently the car is a Rolling Project shell.
    Here is whats included.

1985 M535I Rolling shell Articblau paint
    Euro 10.1 Dirty Motor "unknown miles"
    reference sensors replaced 2012"
    Oil pan
    "new fuel lines replaced june 2015
    Front Subframe/All control arms to make move able
    Brake Accumulator "Replaced February 2015"
    Master cylinder Replaced March 2015"
    ac compressor "leaking but included"
    AC Lines
    Wire harness
    061 Dirty ECU
    Cluster "broken odo gears"
    528e steering wheel
    "Black Interior pieces"
    Euro Ignition tumbler "replaced 2012"
    euro Ignition switch "replaced 2012"
    Drivers door lock/tumber "replaced 2012"
    Overhead check panel
    M tech Lighted Mirror
    stock shiftier
    rear seats
    Parcel shelf
    straightpipe "2 inch"
    "Shadowline Taillights Right is real/left is a painted version"
    rear subframe
    brake calipers x4
    brake rotors x4
    Euro fuel tank.
    Fuel Pumps
    M5 Springs
    full limo tint windows
    Power mirrors
    black carpet
    lighted window switches
    window motors/regulators.
    Billstien sport rear Shocks. "20k miles"
    15X7 RIMS With Like new 2014 date code 195/60/15 Tires
    "Rims are off car While sitting"
    euro headlight pig tails
    spare tire cover
    trunk carpet

"ALL DOORS/FENDERS/HOOD Are included"

HERE IS WHAT IS NOT ON The car.

Radiator
    Alternator
    battery
    starter
    Air box
    Door panels/door cards/door pulls
    Front seats
    door Molding
    exhaust manifolds
    Differential
    Transmission
    axles
    bumpers
    headlights
    muffler

Basically the car is in a State where you the new owner can start it where you want it. When I bought the car in 2011 I Was using the thing as a Daily driver so I fixed what i caught, I was catching up on Lack of maintenance by previous owners.

well Its $1500 OBO Priced for a quick sale that can be started the way
    YOU Want it. Restore it or daily it, its your choice.

Clear Arizona Title Ready to go. I Will be Arizona for new years so i can take pics then and If it doesn't sell then, I can fly Back to Arizona as long as long as you send me a deposit,and give me a 2 weeks head sup.

Thank you

Last edited by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx; 12-27-2015, 10:01 PM.

I doubt you'll find a seller even at $1500 given how much of a dick you have been about it. Especially with all the rust. Although the pink cluster gauges are probably going to light someone's fire.

Prospective buyers: This is the seller's original for sale thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=313583&page=4. It's pretty obvious why she didn't just update that one.

Comment

Surprised it took this long given your track record. Too bad the car ended up on the wrong hands.

Comment

Originally posted by e30pro3 View Post
        I doubt you'll find a seller even at $1500 given how much of a dick you have been about it. Especially with all the rust. Although the pink cluster gauges are probably going to light someone's fire.

Prospective buyers: This is the seller's original for sale thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=313583&page=4. It's pretty obvious why she didn't just update that one.
        Why would i update a post when 80 percent of the stuff that was included on that Original post isnt? Funny how Almost a year later Your ego still hurts cause I told you to shove your offer up your ass. :) :ST1G:

I love it when internet tough guys get Butt-hurt.
        BTW no you cant have it for $1500.00

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
        Surprised it took this long given your track record. Too bad the car ended up on the wrong hands.
        Well we all cant be Wealthy 30 year old Virgins...

Im sure There is nice place in heaven for you! Ill keep praying for you.

Comment

I at a time was a serious buyer and was basically insulted by this human imo in email (I still have them) for bringing up the issues, especially the cancerous rust with the vehicle and said cost to repair everything to OEM.

Obligatory "GLWS" for rules' sake.

-

If ever there was a reason to ban a member...
          My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
          1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
          IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
          1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Pm sent

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
            sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post

I at a time was a serious buyer and was basically insulted by this human imo in email (I still have them) for bringing up the issues, especially the cancerous rust with the vehicle and said cost to repair everything to OEM.
              So i insulted you, because I was upfront? and told you about the rust?
              Im sorry im honest? :???:

Comment

Just read through all the drama lol, Good read. There's nothing left that makes it an original complete M535i, like it used to be. RIP another E28. *bracing for an autistic reply* GLWS, I hope the shell goes to an owner that will not tear it apart anymore than it has been.

Comment

Clicked a link from mye28 as I'm looking for an e28 for the time being and wow! There's really drama surrounding this poor car, ladies and gents. Not worth the $1500, OP should junk it and get some money from the wreckers. Should have sold it when someone was willing to pay for it. Now... Not so much OP. And now the obligatory GLwS!
                  GLwS! Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                    I told you to shove your offer up your ass. :) :ST1G:

I love it when internet tough guys get Butt-hurt. BTW no you cant have it for $1500.00
                    Sets price at OBO, tells people to shove their offers up their ass, now OP won't even sell the car to someone who was genuinely interested in the car at one time for his FULL ASKING PRICE! I'm starting to get a sense of who the butt hurt Internet tough guy is here.
                    C6Z
                    S2K
                    VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
                      Lol Destroyed
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Crazy background aside, I'd give you some cash if you're trying to move a decent m30 manual tans. PM me if you're interested.
                        sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                          Crazy background aside, I'd give you some cash if you're trying to move a decent m30 manual tans. PM me if you're interested.
                          the transmission is no longer with the car, per her ad.
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                            the transmission is no longer with the car, per her ad.
                            The ad says it's not ON the car, not that it's not WITH the car or that it isn't included with the car. So if OP has it sitting next to the car and doesn't mind selling it separate, I might be interested.
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Damn, TX is a distance to buy a non op car. Price is good.
                              AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                              X