Looking for Koseis?

I am receiving a large shipment of Kosei K1's in 15x7 4 lug for E30's
    if anyone is interested. Price is $126/wheel including centering ring
    and new lug bolts. These are lightweight, strong track wheels if
    people are shopping...now that spring is actually within sight. They
    weight about 14.5lbs.

I can also hook you up with track tires if needed....Hoosier, Kumho,
    Toyo, Michelin, Yokohama...
    If interested please feel free to call or email me. Thanks.

Jack Money
    Elephant Motorsports

jack@elephantmotorsports.com
    P: 810.231.3405
    No affiliation, other than that I can vouch that Jack Money is good people.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Hmm, time to replace the bcaps with some more worthy track wheels methinks.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

ooooh i'm interested!
      Jay

Comment

Jack Money - hmmm doesn't sound like a very trustworthy name, hope his middle name isn't "Your"

j/k ;)

Can he ship to Canada?
        Alex

Comment

Elephant Motorsports is also the sponsor of a fellow Hoosier CCA member who just so happened to drive on Koseis to his national victory in J-stock this past year.

Comment

Originally posted by static
            Can he ship to Canada?
            Alex
            Contact him and ask.

-Charlie
            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
            FYYFF

Comment

Another thing I noticed, not sure if it's the same but I can't imagine there's too many people with the name Jack Money running around. Found this while cruising the BMWCCA website.

Jack Money announced as new National Technical Steward of BMW CCA Club Racing

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Jack Money as BMW CCA Club Racing's National Technical Steward.

The National Technical Steward is the executive responsible for oversight and management of the Technical Stewards at all events, including their recruitment, training, reward and recognition as well as standardizing operations through policy and process documentation and measurement.

The National Technical Steward is also a core member of the Rules Committee, and also drives the rules clarification process.

Jack is a mechanical engineer with 10+ years of automotive engineering experience including mechanic work, hands on testing, dyno test cell operation (engine, trans, full powertrain, chassis roll), vehicle dynamics testing, and analytical work (FEA, CAD, NVH). He has also done development work on the early IRL Aurora engine as well as NASCAR valvetrain. He recently declined a position to work as the powertrain engineer for one of the Andretti/Green IRL Honda teams (too much travel, young kids).

Jack started with the SCCA as a technical inspector where he particiapted in the TransAM program as well as National SCCA races. He has been a member of the BMW CCA since 1998 and has been a licensed BMW Club Racer since 2001. Jack was on CRAC as the North Central Region representative from 2002 - 2005, and was the rules committee representative during that time.

Please join me in welcoming Jack to this extremely important role!

-David McIntyre Chairman, BMW CCA Club Racing

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

he's also a big ix enthusiast.. good guy for sure!
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I'm going to hell for this but This was in the quote and it goes along the lines of the previous post......

Originally posted by e30Matt
                  Jack was on CRAC....

Seriously. He sounds like a good guy and I value the word of someone who's dealt with him. I'm interested too.

Does anyone know if there is a difference in price without the lugs? I already have a stud kit. Also, any chance of 7.5 width or wider?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easily Distracted
                    Also, any chance of 7.5 width or wider?
                    No E30 fitment Koseis besides 15x7 ET27. All the others were custom drilled by Tirerack, which is over now.

Comment

I've dealt with Jack, class act!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                        No E30 fitment Koseis besides 15x7 ET27. All the others were custom drilled by Tirerack, which is over now.
                        Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
                          No affiliation, other than that I can vouch that Jack Money is good people.

-Charlie
                          Good driver, too. He's got some cool M3 videos on his website.

My fast says: traction control is for the faint of heart :evil:

Comment

That is a very good price on lightweight wheels that are being discontinued. I like mine a lot. If only they were an inch wider...

Comment

Working...
                            X