Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Cup Holder Consoles (GROUP BUY ON NOW!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
    Already did asshole, I'm part of batch two.
    then don't bitch until you actually see the thing, it could be fine, it could all be negative hype. no since in bitching about something until you have the facts.
    Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

I missed out for mines, pls put me on the list for the next batch whenever it's available.

-Thanks
      sigpic
      E30love

Comment

Didn't see these comments until now. The texture is pictured in multiple pictures. I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with it not looking exactly like vinyl but you knew that it did not mach completely when you ordered it.
        I have never had an issue with people not liking the final texture until someone here mentioned it. Like others have said wait for the final product and if you don't like it, send it back and we can work something out.
        I have good feedback on here from the over 30 consoles I have made. I'm getting these out as fast as possible but I need to find a few more cores until this second batch can go out. The next batches will be Cores required or a large core fee--solely because people do not want to wait for me to find the cores i need to make these.

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Hi Steven...I am listed under your third batch...I decided to go a different route so please remove my name from the list.

Thanks

Comment

Are these still available? If pm me please
            1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

Third batch list

1. 2ean Standard

2. 88e30j Standard

3. Swendog Standard

4. dpmcdonald Standard

5. afterglow Standard

6. schnitzer318is Standard

7. schnitzer318is Standard

8. mean_mug Standard

9. Luke Girard Standard

10. enkei54 Standard (local San Jose, no shipping needed)

5ickride Hi Steven...I am listed under your third batch...I decided to go a different route so please remove my name from the list.

Thanks

I'll take 5 ikrides's spot.

Comment

Just a bit of advice Steven, you should be wrapping these in some paper at least or potential claims will be on you. Assuming you're adding insurance when shipping right?

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                  Just a bit of advice Steven, you should be wrapping these in some paper at least or potential claims will be on you. Assuming you're adding insurance when shipping right?
                  I have sent out over 30 consoles all the same way and no one has complained until one person in this last batch. All the consoles have insurance on them.

Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                    I have sent out over 30 consoles all the same way and no one has complained until one person in this last batch. All the consoles have insurance on them.
                    Don't get me wrong, I'm not joining the complaining group. I just know from previous experience (here in Chicago I think the post office actually employs large gorillas as package handlers) that if a damaged package claim is filed and is found to not have been packaged properly, the carrier will not cover the claim.

That is all.

Comment

Holy crap I totally forgot about this! Steven, I sent you an email about my order... I was part of batch #1
                      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                        Don't get me wrong, I'm not joining the complaining group. I just know from previous experience (here in Chicago I think the post office actually employs large gorillas as package handlers) that if a damaged package claim is filed and is found to not have been packaged properly, the carrier will not cover the claim.

That is all.
                        Totally get it. I'll try and package them better.

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
                        Holy crap I totally forgot about this! Steven, I sent you an email about my order... I was part of batch #1
                        PM'd you back.

Feedback!

Comment

So I've got good and bad news for you guys. Guess I'll go bad then good.

I know second batch has been waiting for their consoles a while now but I still do not have the cores in order for me to send out the consoles. Here comes the bad news. I'm heading out of the country to England on the 5th for a wedding and to see my family out there. So unfortunately second batch will not get their consoles until I get back. If anyone has a problem with this please PM me and we can work it out. You all know I am very willing to work with customers in any way possible.

Now for the good news. I have people throughout California and in other states going to yards and getting me consoles as cores, so when I do get back from England I will have a large stock pile of consoles to get them out the door as quickly as possible. As for the people that sent in cores already for the second batch, I would hate to see you guys without a console in your car for even longer so I am going to do my best to send them out before I leave.

I will have internet while in England so I will be able to keep updated and in contact will all of you guys. Sorry once again for an inconvenience but I am doing my best to mange to go to the junk yards while also focusing on my studies and such.

Once again thanks

Feedback!

Comment

Money sent!

Comment

Money sent
                              "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Take my money

Comment