Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 17x8 Throwing star replicas 5x120

PRICE DROP: $800 + shipping

This is my first post here but I am a long time member on bimmerforums.com. I am trying to sell the wheels there as well but someone mentioned that I should post it here as well. The thread over there is: http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=491725

Rare throwing star replicas. All of the wheels have a little bit of paint chipped off, but have no bends, dents or deep cuts. I have even bigger pictures if anyone is interested.

The tires are pretty much worthless. No tread on the fronts and 3/32" on the rears.

On 95 M3:

Tire 1:

Tire 2:

Tire 3:

Tire 4:
    Last edited by moe; 02-28-2006, 12:32 PM.

Kinda high for reps, especially with shot tires and in need of paint. I've seen real tstars in that range.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
      Kinda high for reps, especially with shot tires and in need of paint. I've seen real tstars in that range.
      I sold mine for that much, and you see even less of the 5 lugs I think.

They look sick on that E36!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Cool wheels, but everyone knows the number one problem with those replicas.

One side will always be spinning the wrong way. :up:

Comment

Who cares, even Porsche turbo twists are that way.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

I love when mods shit on FS threads...

p.s. i actually have one of these as a night stand and could sell it as a spare if another picks up this sexy set.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              Who cares, even Porsche turbo twists are that way.
              Yeah, it would just drive me nuts though, lol.

Good luck with the sale! I would actually put them on ebay, you might have a hard time selling them here.

Comment

I've e-mailed my brother the link to this thread. He's got a '98 M3 and he's kicked around the idea of getting a uniform size set of wheels to use for track days. These would make a good option.

Jon
                Rides...
                1991 325i - sold :(
                2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  I sold mine for that much, and you see even less of the 5 lugs I think.

They look sick on that E36!
                  Yeah, super rare for the 5 lug. Only made them a couple years back in the mid-90s. I actually am only selling them because I am looking for a little bit wider wheel.

Only my first day listing them here. They may go on ebay after a few weeks, but I would most likely just keep them if I can't get a decent price.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i
                    I've e-mailed my brother the link to this thread. He's got a '98 M3 and he's kicked around the idea of getting a uniform size set of wheels to use for track days. These would make a good option.

Jon
                    Yeah, I also plan on tracking the car, but I don't think I can squeeze on 245s.

Comment

PRICE DROPPED: $800 plus shipping

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                        I love when mods shit on FS threads...

p.s. i actually have one of these as a night stand and could sell it as a spare if another picks up this sexy set.
                        Did you expect anything else?

Anybody seen any of these in 4 lug lately... I might be interested!

Comment

Working...
                        X