Feeler: BBS RAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: BBS RAs

Thinking about selling my set of 14x6.5" BBS RAs (the older, "VW" basket style RAs) with practically new Kumho 732 tourings on them. They are E30 specific offset and fit great with no spacers required.

As for pics, I'll snap some in a few minutes, but they're the wheels on my car in my sig. These are the original "community wheels", they've been owned by at least three members of R3V.

They're painted with Duplicolor graphite wheel paint which is chipping off in a few places, but I will be refinishing them soon, respraying the centers in graphite and polishing the lips as much as possible. As of the last time they had tires mounted on them they had no bends or problems.

Price... well, this is a feeler, I'm gauging interest more than anything. They will be posted on VWVortex as well, just to see who would want them. I'll throw out a price of $500 plus shipping for the wheels (after refinishing) and tires.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

are they the ones that were on the car when I came down?
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30
      are they the ones that were on the car when I came down?
      Yep.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

What are you going to use for your 'track wheels'?
        Trevor Ely
        '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
        '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

The caps sitting behind my house.

Comment

Working...
          X