No announcement yet.

Would you trade your e30 for a non bmw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just buy something < 10 years old and japanese.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Toyota SW20 MR-2
      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
        sounds like r3v is a bunch one single minded bitches who cant grasp a brief part of life, let alone maturity.

Sure, this is a bmw forum, but this is a general discussion reguarding a bmw as well, so dont be a snotty little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles about it.

People need to learn that others have opionions they are intitled to.

I didnt ask about what others thought about doing with my money, did i? oh i forgot, everyone is so busy wasting theirs on stupid little projects and shit to even know anything about bills. Nor did i ask about your grandmothers, sisters, butt buddy friends or parents drove or currently drive. My question was a simple one; "would you trade your e30 for a non-bmw". how fucking hard is that to grasp?

4/5 of you people STILL live with mom, get hand me downs, and dont pay a fuckin dime in bills.

Sure, a e30's trade in is roughly 600, thats fine! i got well over the amount i paid for it two years ago out of it. Its low as shit, looks like a highschoolers car (which it really is anyways, seeing as there are a FEW select individuals who have a decent e30 as a garage queen), and is NOT comfortable for anyone on a decent drive. Period. if you think so, again, try growing up.

Jesus, this is gonna be my 5th fucking ban from this fucking joint! and the great part is, NOTHING HERE CONTAINS TO ME ANYMORE!!!!!
        "Hey guys, I've already made up my mind on a car, but I want you to guess it and agree with me. Validate my opinion!"

"Wait, you aren't agreeing, WHAAAAAAAAAA!! FUCK YOU GUYS".

Go buy a corolla and chop your nuts off, done.

-Charlie
        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
        FYYFF

Comment

trade for a volkswagen bus lol jk

Comment

Dear r3v,

I should have listened when you told me not to buy an audi.

-P.S. Loan
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Sure, this is a bmw forum, but this is a general discussion reguarding a bmw as well, so dont be a snotty little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles about it.

Exactly, and people in this thread are giving their opinions to you. And you're having a tantrum about it.

I also took the liberty of highlighting some misspelled words, don't you have a thing about other people's bad spelling and grammar?
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

sounds like r3v is a bunch one single minded bitches who cant grasp a brief part of life, let alone maturity.

I didnt ask about what others thought about doing with my money, did i? oh i forgot, everyone is so busy wasting theirs on stupid little projects and shit to even know anything about bills. Nor did i ask about your grandmothers, sisters, butt buddy friends or parents drove or currently drive. My question was a simple one; "would you trade your e30 for a non-bmw". how fucking hard is that to grasp?

4/5 of you people STILL live with mom, get hand me downs, and dont pay a fuckin dime in bills.

Sure, a e30's trade in is roughly 600, thats fine! i got well over the amount i paid for it two years ago out of it. Its low as shit, looks like a highschoolers car (which it really is anyways, seeing as there are a FEW select individuals who have a decent e30 as a garage queen), and is NOT comfortable for anyone on a decent drive. Period. if you think so, again, try growing up.

Jesus, this is gonna be my 5th fucking ban from this fucking joint! and the great part is, NOTHING HERE CONTAINS TO ME ANYMORE!!!!!
                OP,

Fuck you,

you seem to be the only "snotty little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles here"

Go wrap your peice of shit around a tree, and get something "decent" to drive, and please stop posting if you cant stand up to peoples opinions.

/thread
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tjts1 View Post
                  I vote to make this one permanent.
                  agreed.
                  Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                  "Hey guys, I've already made up my mind on a car, but I want you to guess it and agree with me. Validate my opinion!"

"Wait, you aren't agreeing, WHAAAAAAAAAA!! FUCK YOU GUYS".

Go buy a corolla and chop your nuts off, done.

-Charlie
                  ..agreed.
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  Exactly, and people in this thread are giving their opinions to you. And you're having a tantrum about it.

I also took the liberty of highlighting some misspelled words, don't you have a thing about other people's bad spelling and grammar?
                  ...agreed.
                  Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                  OP,

Fuck you,

you seem to be the only "snotty little waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles here"

Go wrap your peice of shit around a tree, and get something "decent" to drive, and please stop posting if you cant stand up to peoples opinions.

/thread
                  Oh and look at that... AGREED.

After you're done wrapping your car around your nearest pole, why don't you do us all a favor and rip it out of the ground with your "tough-guy" attitude and stick it up your ass!:p

Originally posted by Janderson
                  you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Ask your wife what she wants and go with that. If you can't do that, then you have some bigger issues (monetary or family, but either will hurt with a new kid.) Personally, I'd get a new Hyundai. They've really upped their quality control recently in their bid to beat Honda/Nissan at their own game, and they're still cheap. I personally don't like them, but do what you have to.

Or, keep whining on the internet. That works too.
                    sigpic89 M3

Comment

Stop being a bitch. You asked for advice/opinions and that's exactly what you got.
                      sigpic
                      1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                      2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Slowe30
                        Your a whiney bitch
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                          Slowe30
                          Your a whiney bitch

Comment

There are onl 2 cars I would trade my E30 straight across for (realistic cars). A Honda S2000, or new Mini with the John Cooper S Works package.

Beyond that, you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.
                            Last edited by Jand3rson; 10-07-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                              you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
                              Sig worthy?

Originally posted by Janderson
                              you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

I don't know if I could trade my e30 for anything else of near equal value. I've spent close to $20k getting it where I want it BECAUSE for $20k I couldn't buy something I'd truly like. With that said, I'd probably trade if someone offered me a modded e46 M3. No other brands have any offerings to really interest me enough to consider trading.

Comment

Working...
                                X