No announcement yet.

my new(to me) 1991 BMW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the e36, but the 4 doors is killing it for me. As for the 55. I like it ofcoarse! But not to for sure about the future plans for it.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

yer gonna be mad pimpin with that old chevy over there. yer not gonna need that shitty e36...hehe
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Don't worry Mike, you're not a sellout. I've wanted an E36 M3 for a long time. Not to replace the E30, I just want one for a daily.

Comment

That Chevy is HOT mike. How long will it take to get here?

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

the e36 is only because I havent found a decent e30 for a cheap price. it was my nephews car, he didnt want it anymore. the color is Diamant schwartz met.-- e30 color( as a matter of fact Mariano- yes, the color of your car.)
            I need a car inbetween now and next summer- so e36 it will be, unless I can talk one of the neighborhood kids into trading his "old" e30 for a "newer" e36!!!haha

I know the Chip Foose style isnt everyones taste, but i love big wheels on a slammed car.(no donk style though)- and it can always be changed back to orig. looks in a matter of a few daysweeks- its all bolt on stuff.
            I am so hyped about the whole thing- plus I wanted a nice winter project.
            Yes, the car had to go through TUV, but being that it is so old and a classic it will have no problems getting euro plates- will be reg. as a classic( reg. german plates with a "H" at the end of the numbers) tax and ins. are cheap.

because the dollar is so bad, the whole world is buying like crazy out of the U.S.- so they said it will be about 3 months-- used to be about 4 weeks. the lady at the shipping company told me that if the classic car to germany thing doesnt slow down they think there will be more classics here than the u.s.!!!

Comment

Thats what I thought. Awesome!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

I call shotgun in the 55........

Comment

can't wait to see the chevy done. keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X