No announcement yet.

German Race Wars Day2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha I saw Stephan's tag on the M3 and I was wondering "How did Mike manage to take the turbo car there?" :p

Then I saw the trailer.

Good stuff man... I'm tempted to go to Germany for a year. Any BMW companies hire poor German speaking Brazilians? I have EU residency so I can get a work permit there. :p
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

yeah, stephan was the hook up. the plates for the M3, the flatbed is his, and the camper he bought and redid, wanted to sell it, but we talked him into keeping it if we all give up a few dollars and split it 4 ways.

Stephan saw a white 850CSi at the show, said he liked it, 3 days later he had a 850i sitting in his body shop that he bought.-- I think i infected him withthe BMW fever now.-- I will get a few pics and post them of the 850-- he is turning it into a CSI lookalike with 19" wheels-- should be done in a few weeks.- he had the thing stripped apart in a few hours after he got it home. was a calypso- going to be white now.

talk to stephan, seriously, maybe he would hook you up with a job. he has about 15 employees these days.

Comment

Oh man, an E31 would be ridiculously nice. I'd be tempted into taking my e30 there. I have to look back, but I think there's a way to pull off having a US-Spec car there for 6 months on a US license plate.

Could you PM me some contact info for Stephan? I have not spoken to him since the beer diploma days... it'd be cool to see if he would recognize me still. :p
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Stephan!! :)

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! I also own the 400+ HP SRT-4 that Mike ran against. Only reason he won was I had a brand new tranny and couldnt shift for shit, clearences were to tight. That was first run of the weekend, missed 2nd, and 3rd. Ran consistant low 13's high 12's rest of the weekend.........But I guess a win is a win. Just cant wait till he turns the boost up on Turbi!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by schnuppi_2 View Post
              HEY HEY HEY!!!!! I also own the 400+ HP SRT-4 that Mike ran against. Only reason he won was I had a brand new tranny and couldnt shift for shit, clearences were to tight. That was first run of the weekend, missed 2nd, and 3rd. Ran consistant low 13's high 12's rest of the weekend.........But I guess a win is a win. Just cant wait till he turns the boost up on Turbi!!!!
              Who might this be

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
              X