Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: Wtb e30 5 speed coupe/vert eastern tennesee 37601

WTB: WTB E30 5 SPEED COUPE/VERT EASTERN TENNESEE 37601

Looking for a E30 coupe or vert. Prefer little to no rust. Prefer 5 speed but may consider auto.

List Date: 1/15/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: WTB E30 5 SPEED COUPE/VERT EASTERN TENNESEE 37601
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
    Preamble:
    "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I have two, what's your budget ?

Comment

Check my post for my vert. Automatic but pretty much totally done except paint and lots of custom extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      1992 M-Tech II Convertible - Alpine White; 2016 X5M - Sapphire Black; 2015 X5 - Alpine White

Comment

$3500. It is auto but I can supply all the parts for the swap for another $700

Comment

Bump - MAYBE SEDAN - MAYBE AUTO's
          Preamble:
          "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

Comment

pm/d

Comment

Originally posted by Shftr8 View Post

$3500. It is auto but I can supply all the parts for the swap for another $700

You still intersted in selling still?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sexyE30ness View Post
                You still intersted in selling still?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                yea its still for sale

Comment

aaa
                  Preamble:

Comment

Working...
                  X