my 85 318i project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 85 318i project

its a 5 spd, the paint was a mess when i got it so i sprayed it satin black for now (i'm planning on a full respray down the road)

its lowered on H&R's, i tucked the bumpers, and yes the trim looks horrible, but i'm not sure what direction i'm gonna go with the bumpers so i figure why waste money on them if they end up coming off.

the wheels are some oldschool work ewing emotions 16x7+25 offset.
    the car hadent been washed in weeks in these pics but when is close to or below freezing its kinda hard to do.

Looks like a good start. The satin black works on that car. If you had some tinted windows it would really set it off.
    sigpic
    1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
    1995 E30 325e (in progress)
    1987 E30 325is (totaled)
    1990 E30 325i
    1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
    1996 E36 328ic
    1997 Z3
    2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

+1 on the tinted windows....I'd go for the all black look for now

Comment

Looks pretty good. I like the blue trim on the rims. Paint the lugs black. Love Estes Park. Do they still have the manequin that sits in the cop car? I drove by a "cop" sitting in a Wagoneer and turned around to ask directions. DUR!

Comment

Originally posted by e30325ic View Post
          Looks like a good start. The satin black works on that car. If you had some tinted windows it would really set it off.
          i agree about the tint, the tan interior kinda throws off the look, i do plan on swapping out the door cards for black ones and adding black bucket seats, but i need tint of some sort

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
            Looks pretty good. I like the blue trim on the rims. Paint the lugs black. Love Estes Park. Do they still have the manequin that sits in the cop car? I drove by a "cop" sitting in a Wagoneer and turned around to ask directions. DUR!
            yes! i hate that thing, thankfully they only bring it out in the summer when there's alot more traffic.

Comment

Working...
            X