Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S54 M3 & OBDI S52 'is

Hey guys,
    This is only like my 3rd post or something like that, but I thought everyone would like to see a couple rides at the NC shop. The delphin gray e30 is mine getting an OBDI S52 swap...should have it running over the Xmas vacation (crossing my fingers).

The second ride belongs to the owner of the body shop next door. It's his racer, but he just got rid of a euro S50 and is putting in the S54. I think he's expecting to put down ~400hp at the wheels. I'm jealous as hell and I wish I could be up in NC more often. The 5+ hour drive sucks a big one.

And...the sweetest ride of all three is the '93 325i that my dad picked up for $500 with a blown engine :). It will serve as a means to an end for me, as I'll drive it around Atlanta for a while (with its slushbox) and sell it for a good chunk of $$ on my next ride (after the donor 2.5 liter gets in there). I gotta have something for a DD, because neither my s52 e30 and 350 sbc Jeep will be very good going back and forth to work in ATL. So, bring on your opinions because I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE THEM! :) Enjoy!

Oh, and don't worry...the mirrors, turn signal lenses, and wheels are going ASAP! Anybody want them...haha!
    Attached Files
    '87 Delphin OBDI S52, 5-lug 325is-SOLD
    '81 CJ-7 w/ SBC 350 conversion

A.D.D. mastermind...

'93 325i pics

Just to put the pics of the '93 325i up...
    Attached Files

A.D.D. mastermind...

Comment

more of the S54 please :-)

looks like some great fun!

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

So.. What cars do you have in Atlanta?

Comment

I'll be sure to get some more pics of the S54 M3 when I go up to NC this week...post them later on.

As for current cars here in ATL, I'm driving a white '88 535is w/ NC tags and I have my dark blue '81 CJ-7 that I drive around in occasionally (sucky 11 mpg...). Hopefully, I'll have my car back and on the road in about late Feb. or March. Again, it blows not being closer to the shop.

A.D.D. mastermind...

Comment

Working...
          X