new pics of my love ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new pics of my love ...

These are some new pics with my 318IC that were took yesterday at a bmw meeting . I washed her , waxed her , and took her for a spin . Enjoy
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by franko2490; 08-02-2008, 07:54 AM. Reason: more pics...

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Simply sexy.
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Nice. What color is that btw?

Comment

it's mauritiusblau

Simply sexy.
      man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

I love mauritius. I have the same color vert. But am not decided on the type of wheels i wanna go with. what size borbets are those. and whats the offset.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice vert,wheels looks sick,but i dont like mirrors,consider dtm ones :)
          I www.ak-bmwcroatia.com I

:wgaf:

Comment

Very nice Franko :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

glad you like it guys .
              the borbets are 16" , 9J wide and the et is 13 if i remember correct ... i run 3mm spacers in the front so it doesn't rub

Simply sexy.

Comment

Very nice vert!

I hear the roads/traffic is terrible in bucuresti. Is this your daily?

Comment

yes . That is extremely true . actually this is not my daily . I keep it only for weekends , going to club meetings , or long trips . I have a alfa romeo 147 that is my dd . If I had this for daily driving now it would be all bits and pieces unfortunatelly . The traffic is horrible and the roads are even worse .

Simply sexy.

Comment

nice car. sell me your wheels?

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Beautiful car, man, love the color, those wheeels are sweeeet!
                      Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                      nice car. sell me your wheels?
                      Fuck, they would still cost an arm and a leg even if he gave them to you, shipping alone would be a jillion dollars!

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Sexy ride!
                        '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

sweet i like the pic with e30-e90
                          my e30 trailer build thread http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68391

TRAILER PROJECT 85% COMPLETE
                          SPORTMAXXES CAN LOOK OK

Comment

stunning!
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

hell , I wouldn't sell my wheels even I would have to give an arm and a leg to keep them :D.
                              Thank you all guys , glad you like it . I will post 2 more pics now . :pimp:

Simply sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X