• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Simply sexy.
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

That interior is fucking legend! Very rarely seen.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

thanks mariano . Wicked M3 you have there . always loved diamantschwarz

Simply sexy.
        man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

Thanks!!!!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Mauritiusblau and sexy ass interior FTMFW!!!

I want a mauritius 2 dr Mtec 2 sooooooooo bad.

Very nice car you got there. If you get flat caps for the type a's and a colormatched is lip, you'll be set! :up:
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Love the borbets

Comment

thanks guys . Flat caps ? where the hell am I going to get that ? I bought the wheels new , asked the seller for flat caps and he looked at me like I was an alien . I am feeling you with IS lip , that is my next on the list mod for the car , and the only one left actually .

Simply sexy.

Comment

Very nice vert!:up:
                  sigpic

Comment

the wheels made huge difference in looks !

Comment

hell yeah Vlad . I knew that from the moment I bought her . It was Borbet A or BBS RS . Thought to go for a more newish sporty look since I have the other vert with Ronal LS 16" and bought her new A type's . Thanks for comments guys !

Simply sexy.

Comment

Working...
                      X