Some new pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new pics...

So I bought this thing back in Feb. It had been sitting for about 2-3 years. I drove it home and realized the shifter bushings were completely shot. I guess bent pennies double as a shifter bushing. So I made it home fine from Beavercreek (like 50 miles) and a few days later it ended up getting stuck between 2 gears and I had to get another trans. I found a trans on a E30 forum, when I received it, it was damaged. I had my freind Kevin repair it and all was good. Put a Z3 short shifter in it and all new bushings and a new clutch. Finally got it on the road after having the car for 3 months without driving it. I then slowly fixed the other little things. I traded the wheels that were on it for some euroweaves with new tires, new muffler, a used tailight. I fixed some dents, buffed the whole car out and waxed it. Scrubbed the carpet and interior. I also put a used CD player in it, with the stock speakers, it sounds awesome, btw. Still needs a few things, but I think it's coming along nicely...

Here is a before pic...

And here it is today...

sigpic

Would look 1000% better with just a lip on it.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      Would look 1000% better with just a lip on it.
      Yeah I know. That's the next thing I need to get. I've been doing things a little at a time as money allows.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoE30 View Post
        Yeah I know. That's the next thing I need to get. I've been doing things a little at a time as money allows.
        Why don't you try a Volvo lip in the mean time? it's better than your sweet ride looking toothless.

Nice car. ;)
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

what happened to other wheels?

Comment

did you repaint your car?? if not, then how'd you restore the shine on your hood and roof??

Comment

I traded them to a friend for the euroweaves. The wheels were Forgelines, but they were bent, too wide for the front and offset was too high. I just wanted a set of wheels that fit properly and I didn't have to dick with spacers. Euroweaves were the best choice, imo.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EDawg View Post
                did you repaint your car?? if not, then how'd you restore the shine on your hood and roof??
                Buffed it with some 3M compound. Then waxed it with some stuff from Car-Brite.
                sigpic

Comment

He blew a wad on it, had the GF rub it in with her tits. Makes paint shine like you would not believe.

Try it, be the first to post a vid on R3V!

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                    He blew a wad on it, had the GF rub it in with her tits. Makes paint shine like you would not believe.

Try it, be the first to post a vid on R3V!
                    HAHA. Yep, that's exactly what I did.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoE30 View Post
                      Buffed it with some 3M compound. Then waxed it with some stuff from Car-Brite.
                      you have the exact names for those products?? i have a slightly oxidized beater that i wouldn't mind trying to restore.

Comment

you have the exact names for those products?? i have a slightly oxidized beater that i wouldn't mind trying to restore.
                        This, applied with a buffer...

And then Car-Brite Easi-Off applied by hand.

On my red car it was pretty bad, so you'll have to keep at it every few months or it will get dull again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks hot man, nice work!:up:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                            Why don't you try a Volvo lip in the mean time? it's better than your sweet ride looking toothless.

Nice car. ;)
                            Eff that. The stock I lip looks better than the volvo lip IMO.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                              Eff that. The stock I lip looks better than the volvo lip IMO.
                              Fuck no, post whore.

I think the Vulva lip rocks, and certainly looks better than what he doesn't have.

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X