Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boby

Item: E21 320iS steering wheel

Excellent communication, provided tracking quickly and was just a painless transaction. Don't hesitate to purchase from this guy despite the fact that he's from oversea's!

Will do business again when I have more moniessss!

Thanks.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Originally posted by weaponx View Post
    Bump!!! buy with confidence, a great seller here!
    I can vouch for him as I purchased the zender replica bumper and I can tell you it was well packed all the way from Latvia to Miami no problems!

Comment

Item: Euro Smileys and Euro Grills
      Fast Communication, and Shipping Plus Tracking Number.
      Also pretty cheap shipping for Internation.
      a+

Comment

Purchased an M tech II wheel from this master craftsman a couple months ago. Had his stitch it with alpine white stitching instead of m colors. Came out great! Definitely buy with confidence.

Comment

Bought E23 Foglights. DO NOT be afraid to buy from seller. Parts came quicker than some parts I've bought that only came a few states away even though these traveled half way around the world. Great communication and updates on shipping.
          sigpic
          Steve Corbett
          1983 528E Scrapped
          1983 528E Sold
          1984 745I
          1984 325E - Sold
          1989 325I Bronzit-Sold
          1989 325I Zinno
          1988 635CSI

Comment

Purchased a E34 door panel from Body, great guy to deal with.
            If any one find item from him that suit their need, don't be hesitated, I'm sure you'll be happy at the end.

Comment

Great communication and fast shipping. I ordered a set of euro bumpers (that showed up today but I am out of state travelling...can't wait to get home) and a euro cylinder head. Both took about a week and a half to arrive. Well packaged and nice detailed pics. Do not hesitate to order from Toms (boby).

Comment

Item: Refurbished Euro Bumper Set

Great seller who truly is a Godsend to anyone who finds themselves needing any goodies he may have. Very pleased with the communication, prompt shipping, and quality of refurbed bumpers. You will NOT be disappointed when ordering with boby!

Comment

Bought a set of Euro smiley connectors from him and the transaction was perfect. Items shipped out within 1 day, he provided tracking information immediately, and he responded to my inquiries about the shipping in less than 1 day. I would rate this transaction a 10 out of 10. I would never hesitate to purchase from him again!
                  sigpic
                  1987 325is

Comment

bought euro bumpersq

Bought some euro bumpers from Boby. They came in good shape, packing was amazing and they look good.
                    thanks,
                    jm

Comment

bought a m-tech 1 replica front spoiler and it arrived quickly and was of good quality. highly recommended.
                      sigpic
                      323i MTEC1
                      Z3 coupe
                      E60 M5

Comment

Working...
                      X