Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installation Road Trip: SoCal, here we come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Road Trip: SoCal, here we come!

Are you thinking about getting better audio in your BMW? If you or anyone you know is between San Diego and Seattle is considering getting some better sound in their car, we are making another "Installation Roadtrip" in the next few weeks. We have excellent references and will be happy to have you help if you would like. We do not plan to come back for quite some time, so if you have been on the fence, now is the time to act.

Check out our products at www.germanaudiospecialties.com and get in touch! Try sales@germanaudiospecialties.com or, for more detailed discussion, call 360-two six nine-4840

Thanks!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

I think a road trip to the East Coast is what you want to do, right?

Comment

Lol... Ya, we do, spring of 2015.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

For planning purposes, the end of May / first of June is Brodeo time.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Cali peeps, talk to me, we need some work,

Closing SOON!

Comment

What kind of work are you guys offering? Shoot me a PM! Downtown Los Angeles here

Comment

Yessir, will shoot you a line shortly

Closing SOON!

Comment

Bump!

Closing SOON!

Comment

For those who are curious, this is still in the works. I have had a few questions about how we do our road trip installs. We will be travelling light, basically tools and clothes only. We are happy to do pretty much anything you can think of, but we have a few rules we need to stick to.

First, we are only interested in installing full systems. If you just want speakers or a deck done we will not make a side trip, but if you are near one of our bigger jobs, we may be able to take care of you. That means you need to get in touch NOW. We are hoping to nail down our agenda later this week.

So, step one is CALL ME. 360 BMW 4840 is my cell. Yes we can text details, but the purpose of the call is to allow me to determine your needs, address the budget and specific needs...get the plan nailed down. That is not going to happen without a phone call so that is the first rule.

This phone call is a critical part, we both need to be absolutely clear on how and what will happen. It does not matter if you are OK on the phone or not, I am an absolute master of the telephone....just call, I will take it from there.

Second phase, AFTER we discuss your system is you will need to order all the parts you will need. This means I will email you a list, a COMPLETE list of everything you need, including GAS product. We require all items to be purchased ahead of time so they can be shipped to you. We need complete confirmation that you will have everything we need before we drive 1200 miles or so to work on your car.

Just so we are clear, I will be sending you a list of exactly what to buy, after I check inventory. I have a sales rep at sonicelectronix, if you would like a discount, I can pull some strings.

Oh: we can also offer some huge discounts on some particular brands through them. As you likely know, we generally only sell the stuff we build, we have no interest in selling gear.

Buy your woofers and amplifiers from the people best suited to take good care of you, we just don't have the resources for that.

Third, we will invoice you for half of the agreed labor. We expect the other half once the job is finished, in cash (unless agreed otherwise) and "on the spot".

General costs of installs range between $350 (our minimum labor charge) and $650 (full system in a Vert, with Classic PCNs) and you will find our labor to be money very well spent. We charge flat rates based on exactly what we are doing to your car. If you add to the job, expect to re-negotiate the cost.

If your car is a horrendous mess, we will charge extra to clean up your wiring, even if you were unaware of it. We will show you exactly what is what before proceeding...again, no surprises and clear communications are crucial here.

We will likely be travelling in an E34, so the idea of "deciding what you want to do when we get there" simply will not fly. We will be doing scheduled installs only, for the most part, so if you want a badass stereo in your E21, E24, E28, E30, E34, E39 or E46...get in touch!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

I shall try and get my shit together for this! Then I can finally get my box and amp rack I donated money for years ago!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sweet, let me know what I can do to help

Closing SOON!

Comment

I had a great experience last time Luke came through Cali. I highly recommend taking advantage of this offer. I don't have any big projects this time, but maybe some loose ends that could be tied up if you have the time.
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

So this just happened.

I will still be calling you to find out more info on the install though.

EDIT:

Just called, i left a message.
                          Last edited by thebutcher37; 11-08-2014, 04:20 PM.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                            So this just happened.

I will still be calling you to find out more info on the install though.
                            Shit. :(
                            » PARTS FOR SALE
                            » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

^at least they left your pills!

But seriously: people suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X