Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who wants M Technic badge sets? (replica group buy happening NOW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an excellent product! Always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside (could be the second espresso though) that vendors are making new parts for these german shitboxes.

Will these be permanently available? They'd match my door sills rather well.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post

Will these be permanently available? They'd match my door sills rather well.
      I think so. Since they have lifetime warranty, they have to be permanently available by default haha. :)
      » PARTS FOR SALE
      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Yes we will have them permanently. As blackout mentioned, they have a lifetime warranty.

Comment

Order placed!

Any pics of rear badge placement? My car has m technic parts but not a true mtechnic. Hopefully I don't get too much heat for that haha.
          1976 2002, 1987 325is, s50 1991 touring, 1996 328i vert

Comment

Originally posted by nl328i View Post
            Order placed!

Any pics of rear badge placement? My car has m technic parts but not a true mtechnic. Hopefully I don't get too much heat for that haha.
            All tracking numbers will show progress in a few hours. We appreciate your patience. We will try to get that information for you.

Comment

Are these delayed again? I paid on the 16th and the tracking still shows no go.

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
                Are these delayed again? I paid on the 16th and the tracking still shows no go.
                We are trying to figure out what happened to a batch of shipments. There was a member who ordered a badge in canada around the same time and the tracking shows nothing for him as well. We will get this figured out for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                  We are trying to figure out what happened to a batch of shipments. There was a member who ordered a badge in canada around the same time and the tracking shows nothing for him as well. We will get this figured out for you guys.

And?? 4 days later...

Comment

Originally posted by IDM View Post
                    And?? 4 days later...
                    Pm us your order details and we will look into this for you. All the tracking numbers should be working by now. Let us know. We will make it right for you!

Comment

I just found out that i can use OEM bmw allen wrench from the trunk tool kit to remove/install the badge. I don't need to go look for the allen key set. Which is really kool.

Coincidence or really good R&D skills? You can decide for yourself.

» PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Any plan to make these available again? Have been checking and they have been out of stock.
                        sigpic
                        2007 X3
                        1992 M Tech Cabrio
                        1988 Cabrio - sold
                        2001 X5 - sold
                        1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

Yeah, I'd be down for a set if you run these again.
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Quit playing with my emotions! ;) I need a set of these!! Please make another run!
                            sigpic

Comment

Please do. I would order as well
                              E30///318is Hartge

Comment

I still want one of these!
                                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X