TMS Shorties and AA Track Pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMS Shorties and AA Track Pipe

Has anyone used or know if these will fit my s50 swap? I have gathered these over the past year or so and was wondering if anyone has used this type of setup before I waste my time trying. I do have the treehouse racing CABS for some extra clearance. Thanks!

it would probably fit similarly as the e36 midpipe/headers. The issues are generally between the midsection, sway bar, front control arm bushing (probably not anymore for you since you have the treehouse) and that the whole thing sits a bit low
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

Comment

If you are talking about the TMS shorty e30 24v conversion headers, I emailed them and they said there is no off-the-shelf midpipe that it was designed for.

Comment

Any update on this?

Why will their normal shorty headers not fit?

Looking to do the Bimmerworld e36 Y pip also.

Any experience?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I have used the bimmerworld Y pipe with S52 manifolds and it worked out great. No subframe clearance issues using AKG mounts. Also sounds great.

Comment

Thanks!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by kevnj View Post
              I have used the bimmerworld Y pipe with S52 manifolds and it worked out great. No subframe clearance issues using AKG mounts. Also sounds great.
              Which CABs are you using, stock or treehouse etc?
              Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Treehouse/bimmerworld version.

Comment

Working...
                X