Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for a photo of E30 Fuel Ventilation System

My BMW is a '90 325ic stick.

Full Disclosure: I posted this on another forum (PelicanParts) and got no responses. It has only been up about a day and a half, but something tells me I'll get no responses there. I've noticed that on this forum, many members take copious pictures of their cars and projects, which I do too. I'm hoping somebody has what I'm looking for.

I've owned by E30 since May 2000 (2nd owner). Long regrettable story short, it has been parked in my driveway for almost 6 years. About 1 1/2 years ago I started what I thought would be a minor overhaul, that I am only now just about done with. The car developed numerous limited rust spots including the fuel ventilation area. The fixing points for the expansion tank (#16131178623) and plastic protection plate (#16131177993) rusted away completely. I need to repair this and like it to look as close to original as reasonable.

I'm asking if anybody can post a photo of this area of the body. It is the back of the right rear wheel well. Here is my photo of this area as it is today. Protection plate has been removed.

Thanks,
    Kris
    Attached Files

Bump...

looking for this bracket as well or a picture to fabricate my own.

I believe it is a bracket that hold #23 and #1
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X