No announcement yet.

Sunday morning caravan Portland to Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'll be able to make the Sunday caravan after all. I seriously thought I could not make it this year, due to a severe curbing of my BBS RS rear wheel last Sunday. As Skip at Skip's Wheelwerks in Beaverton said it was too far damaged, I was lucky enough to find a new lip, at www.blackforestindustries.com, to air mail a new lip to Skip just in time. I actually pick it up on Saturday at 11am… Just in time!!! Whew! It's been a hell of a week. Today… just received a letter that I was accepted to show in the 42nd Annual Forest Grove Concours d' Elegance, on Sunday, July 20th, on the Pacific University campus in Forest Grove,Oregon. Hallelujah!!! I'll be spending 3 weeks expending elbow grease and wax!
    sigpic

Eric Adams
    Portland, Oregon

Comment

I'll be making this one FINALLY!!
      What parking lot are we meeting at Sunday? is there an address?

Comment

Sounds like I'm going to join you guys at around centraila/tenino area.....
        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Checking in...will meet up @ Meadows with you guys Sunday morning. :D
          -Alpineweiss 1990 325i Sedan "Heidi"
          -1991 Honda Civic Si "Louise" (STC class autocross car, 2013 STC Oregon Region Solo Champ)
          -Hellrot 1997 M3 "Hans Gruber" SOLD :(

Comment

Does anyone have the address for where we're meeting at...? I'm not so good with Portland and when I type in medows to the navigation it's the wrong location.
            sigpic
            85 swartz/metallic 325E
            84 alpine 325E
            85 zinnoberot 318i/R.I.P
            84 Bronzit 318i/sold
            purchase feed back here=http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...82#post3535282

Comment

Portland Meadows horse racing track,
              http://www.portlandmeadows.com/visit...aps-directions

Comment

if any of you guys are reading this Sunday morning PDX Slept in and I am on my way to centralia going to try to hook up with you guys at the Chevron
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Working...
                X