No announcement yet.

1989 BMW 325i E30 Coupe 1-owner California car - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid car, interesting to see how this goes. Prices on decent models have been going up lately as some have noted, BAT ebay etc. GLWS
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Nice solid car for a fair price IMHO. Compare this car to "swapped" car is just plain ridiculous.
      GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
        Solid car, interesting to see how this goes. Prices on decent models have been going up lately as some have noted, BAT ebay etc. GLWS
        Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
        Nice solid car for a fair price IMHO. Compare this car to "swapped" car is just plain ridiculous.
        GLWS.
        Thanks guys. BAT has accepted it and looks like she will be going live soon.

Comment

What was the car originally being offered to r3v buyers for? Lots of posts on this thread about how the price was too high, etc... and it just sold for $8,400

Comment

He had it for $10,500 at the start. $8,400 is the top of the top of the market I believe in this condition. I would need to spend $3000 on it to make it right and although e30's continue to climb, it just seems a bit of a stretch. No matter though because it sold and the new owner can do as they please!

Comment

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post
              He had it for $10,500 at the start. $8,400 is the top of the top of the market I believe in this condition. I would need to spend $3000 on it to make it right and although e30's continue to climb, it just seems a bit of a stretch. No matter though because it sold and the new owner can do as they please!
              Thanks. I don't see any problem with a seller wanting full value for his car and starting negotiations high. He might have been a little ambitious on the price, but certainly not warranting the "on crack" and "trunk full of money" comments.

Comment

And by the way, I'm stunned that values are this high for a truly mediocre example, but they are worth what people will pay... and prices have really gone up.

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                  What was the car originally being offered to r3v buyers for? Lots of posts on this thread about how the price was too high, etc... and it just sold for $8,400
                  It was listed at $10,500 Or Best Reasonable offer.

Originally posted by JustAGuy View Post
                  Correct, it almost went into the $9k range. Imagine if it didn't have any flaws, I would of suspected $11-12k as how the market is rising.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroChriz View Post
                    Correct, it almost went into the $9k range. Imagine if it didn't have any flaws, I would of suspected $11-12k as how the market is rising.

No.

If you had the flaws professionally cleaned up, I could see it hitting 15 easily.
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      No.

If you had the flaws professionally cleaned up, I could see it hitting 15 easily.
                      We're not fans of covering up things, like to be honest and blunt as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                        No.

i respectfully disagree, for 13k obo you could get this

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/cto/6048363213.html

Comment

Wow. Good job OP. I need to sell my mtech.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandandk View Post
                            i respectfully disagree, for 13k obo you could get this

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/cto/6048363213.html
                            It's very nice, but at the end of the day, its a "325E"

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
                              Wow. Good job OP. I need to sell my mtech.
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X