Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bmw 1986 e30 w/ 95 (m3) s50 engine & zf transmission, comes with parts needed for swap - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmw 1986 e30 w/ 95 (m3) s50 engine & zf transmission, comes with parts needed for swap - No Longer Available

Bmw 1986 e30 w/ 95 (m3) s50 engine & zf transmission, comes with parts needed for swap

Hey guys, unfortunately i am parting ways with my 86 e30, 95 s50 (m3) engine w/ zf 5 speed tranny along with associated parts for the swap, moving to a new house and gonna have a baby, & my e30 project cannot come with me. Everything is in good condition, any questions please feel free to ask. I got the engine from a reputable shop, at autobrains in Hayward. Told me the engine was Bavarian restored before the owner got into a wreck that virtually left the engine and trans untouched. Engine has 177k, but like I said it's restored, the trans has a little less than that but not exactly sure by how much. Price is listed at 3k but I'm a reasonable man and will consider reasonable offers. It's still a project in the works, but all of the main parts necessary for the swap are pretty much there, someone just has to finish putting it all back together. If you're a real car guy then you know what this thing is capable of and worth once restored. Here is the general parts list, I'm sure I'm missing some things but heres the main parts

95 S50 Engine & Tranny
    e34 oil pan (needed for e30 swap)
    e36 engine arms
    condor e30 s50 swap motor mounts
    porsche 944 brake booster
    mishimoto radiator & hoses
    wiring harness plug n play adapter

List Date: 3/24/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Bmw 1986 e30 w/ 95 (m3) s50 engine & zf transmission, comes with parts needed for swap
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

s50 for sale

sorry, meant to pm

Comment

Price drop!

Comment

Bump for a good deal! If I was in the area I would grab it (even though I need another project like I need a hole in the head)!

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

Quick update, had a buyer but he backed out due to shipping expenses which is totally understandable since he was gonna ship it to Canada lol so if anyone's still interested it's still available!

Comment

How much stuff is missing?
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                How much stuff is missing?
                The car was in the beginning stages of the swap, we were in the process of mounting the engine & tranny but my father in law who was the mechanic working on it passed away before we could Finish. As far as missing stuff, it's mostly just misc items, I've gathered most of the main parts needed for the swap, the parts I've assembled is listed in the ad, Just needs someone with the know how to put her back together.

Comment

Does it have the front fenders and all the body parts? More pics and better pics would help
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    Does it have the front fenders and all the body parts? More pics and better pics would help
                    Yes i have the front fenders and all body parts, they were removed before we ripped out the old m20. I'll try to post a couple more pics by tomorrow

Comment

Pm

Comment

Working...
                      X