Red46 Sump Armor Skid Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    Your M20 skidplate works perfectly for an M30 in an E30 - if it's got the Alpina pan.

...just sayin' ;)
    Really? That's pretty cool.
    E30+M30+Alpina>awesome

Comment

E30 M3 S54 24v armor holding up well after 3+ years.

BUMP for the man. Love the product and for the price point....pshhh no brainer.

BUMP !
      If looks could kill:::

Comment

guess its time to order one....

Comment

Ordered on the site!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

What was the average processing time for skidplate orders? Still in fulment or somesuch.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              What was the average processing time for skidplate orders? Still in fulment or somesuch.
              My hardware supplier messed me up, but it should ship tomorrow. I'll upgrade the shipping so you should get it in 2 business days though. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Sorry about the supplier, thanks that is really nice, I appreciate it!

Comment

All Sump Armor is in stock

Comment

Any coupon discounts today?

Comment

Originally posted by z168 View Post
                      Any coupon discounts today?
                      Nothing right now. Sorry

Comment

bumpers

Comment

Ready to order a 24V version. Any coupons currently?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                          1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                          1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                          1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by craiggroves91 View Post
                            Ready to order a 24V version. Any coupons currently?
                            No sales right now. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Red46 View Post
                              No sales right now. Sorry

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                              Hello! I now realize I should have gone directly thru you but I was on the CAtuned site and impulse-bought your m20 e30 skid plate thru them.

They charged me 11 days ago, and i have heard nothing about shipping or anything else. Just tried to call and it rang for 5 minutes and hung up. Have an inquiry in to their contact form but who knows.

If i can get my money back and give it to you, what is the current turnaround time?

Thanks and apologies,

Darien
                              Darien
                              1974 2002 "Careen"
                              1988 325i vert "Serene"
                              1994 Ferrari 348 spider "Fiora"

Comment

Originally posted by d.brocco View Post
                                Hello! I now realize I should have gone directly thru you but I was on the CAtuned site and impulse-bought your m20 e30 skid plate thru them.

They charged me 11 days ago, and i have heard nothing about shipping or anything else. Just tried to call and it rang for 5 minutes and hung up. Have an inquiry in to their contact form but who knows.

If i can get my money back and give it to you, what is the current turnaround time?

Thanks and apologies,

Darien

I can't say for sure, but CATuned posted on IG they're doing server maintenance or something like that, that may be why they're not answering phones or having shipping issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X